1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My processing and shipping notices this morning showed a Tonto figure attached to the order. The price of the Tonto was deducted in full on the invoice.

Does SS just have so many that nobody wants and they're trying to pawn them off on people for free now? And what makes them think I want this thing in my house? XD

At this price, how can you not pick up Winter Soldier? He looks SO good, especially when you put him together with Cap. :lecture

Well I guess since Cap is on order I have no choice...

Sooo... did anyone else who ordered The Winter Soldier yesterday suddenly have a free Tonto attached to their order? o_O

Just pulled the trigger in the hopes I get a free Tonto I can sell :yess:

Maybe I'll slap the extra Bucky head on Tonto. Grab a Chris Evans HS, put together a cowboy outfit... The Wild West Adventures of Cap and Bucky.

I watched a review a while back...... its not actually that bad of a figure.... :lol

I know and I really liked the movie (I know I'm in the minority). The figure was never on my list though till recently. I asked in his figure thread if $160 was a good deal when SS had him at that....and all I got back was a smartass comment by someone saying not when you can get him on ebay for $140. So I didn't get him.

So does the Tonto show up after you place your order or while in your cart

My order confirmation yesterday only showed TWS. When I woke up this morning I had both invoice and shipping emails, and they showed Tonto attached to the order. The invoice looks like this:

Tonto- US $204.99
TWS- US $239.99

Sub Total:
US $444.98

Discount:
US $-252.99

Freight:
US $10.00

Sales Tax:
US $0.00

Total:
US $201.99

I thought it might be a display error spat out by their system, but the shipping info shows the package is 8lbs. That seems a little heavy for just Bucky.

is it only with this Winter Soldier that you get Tonto or is it with all the others also?

My order confirmation yesterday only showed TWS. When I woke up this morning I had both invoice and shipping emails, and they showed Tonto attached to the order. The invoice looks like this:

Tonto- US $204.99
TWS- US $239.99

Sub Total:
US $444.98

Discount:
US $-252.99

Freight:
US $10.00

Sales Tax:
US $0.00

Total:
US $201.99

I thought it might be a display error spat out by their system, but the shipping info shows the package is 8lbs. That seems a little heavy for just Bucky.

Did you flex pay or pay full. I ordered using flex and nothing showed up like people said its just random

Back