1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved the highway fight scene from TWS, so here's my take on it with my TFA Cap (ignore the bits and pieces lying around... and the background figures). Sorry for the low quality cell phone pics; I tried to capture the best angles I could, but I can never quite get my figures to photograph well. Here they are from the front:

View attachment 181880

From behind Bucky:
View attachment 181878

From behind Cap:
View attachment 181879

I love that Selina Kyle in the background, great pictures I love 'em

I love that Selina Kyle in the background, great pictures I love 'em

Thanks! :hi5: I've been procrastinating in putting the finishing touches with her hair and goggles, and she (literally) got pushed back when Bucky arrived. I like the new pose (it's less dynamic but more stable than my last one), and I'll post a picture in the Selina thread once I've finished up.

It is an unintentionally funny display though with Selina standing in the back while Cap and Bucky are going at it, like she's waiting to take out whoever makes it out alive. :lol

6b8fa716931b7e09c10ba27b910b8499.jpg

Just ordered this guy with the 20% code. I am super excited to get him soon-ish (he's flexpayed).

Is the hair removable on the unmasked head?

Technically, I think it should be removable since it's the same mold as the hair on the masked head. But it's probably glued on pretty tight, so if you want to keep the hair in one piece, I wouldn't chance it. If you're planning to remove it to do something else though, then I think you should be fine.

Awesome setup! :clap
"There are (some) strings on me." :lol (the price we pay for dynamic poses)

Just ordered this guy with the 20% code. I am super excited to get him soon-ish (he's flexpayed).

Congrats! :clap I look forward to seeing what pictures and poses you get with this figure.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Haha, the gun strap unstuck from the pants so I put the "strings" on to keep it together for the time being. Otherwise, the regular stand is doing the trick holding them up. :wink1:

Thanks guys! Haha, the gun strap unstuck from the pants so I put the "strings" on to keep it together for the time being. Otherwise, the regular stand is doing the trick holding them up. :wink1:

So that's what's going on. All those shadows (from Bucky's leg or from Cap's left arm) made me think there were strings holding them up. :slap

Back