1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but they're forcing the figure on you without even really saying anything. I'd rather they just give me 10 bucks in RPs than something I don't want.

Forcing a free GIFT on you? Ok....

smiley-giving-gift.gif

majorreaction.gif

Thinking of using the REFUND2015 code on either this or the Silver Centurion. Almost tempted to get both but I really shouldn't drop that much money at once. :lol

Lol sometimes I just don't get the logic of some peeps here. $10 RP over at least a $150 figure? Ok...

I collect things that I really like. I have no interest at all in Tonto. If it were given to me I'd never display it, as space is also a factor. And I don't really want to go through the hassle of trying to sell it and have it sit in my basement, like it's sitting in their warehouse. For me, they would be giving me something I don't want. I think my logic is pretty sound.

I collect things that I really like. I have no interest at all in Tonto. If it were given to me I'd never display it, as space is also a factor. And I don't really want to go through the hassle of trying to sell it and have it sit in my basement, like it's sitting in their warehouse. For me, they would be giving me something I don't want. I think my logic is pretty sound.
Yeah we should definitely be given the option to receive it. I hope they start giving away the mechanic. I'd love to have an extra to let my 4 year old play with since he loves Tony Stark and is always hassling me to let him pose my figures

LOL at all this talk about the hardship of reselling a GIFT when all you'd have to do is GIFT it away as if it never happened. I'll take it. I actually want one.

Back