1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching Cap 2 yet again ... glad I ordered this figure. Such a bad ass character. Think I'll display him with mask sans goggles a la the freeway fight.

got this just like everyone else recently. Not a bad figure, not sure if I will keep it long enough though.

I just got this figure today, and I've started tinkering with it and was wondering how people were able to remove the harness. It looks like it's sewn to the outer suit, but is there another way to remove it? And has anyone taken off the black padded suit to improve its torso articulation?

I was pretty underwhelmed at first between the poor articulation (especially in the boots) and the masked head that will not go on (the peg hole is noticeably smaller than the one on the other head). But after arming it and putting it in a knife fight pose next to Cap, I'm warming up to the figure. It really is a finnicky figure to deal with, but I'm glad to finally have my Cap/Bucky fight diorama, even if I'll never be able to pull off these poses:

Captain_America_Vol_5_14.jpg

Okay, that's a little scary haha
Nice pics Bransen :clap

Bucky going for the old 'sliding-kick-into-the-family-jewels' move ;)

Yup... That's... Totally what I was going for :lol damn Hydra plays dirty :lol

Oh, and just to throw it in, after this shoot I switched to displaying the unmasked sculpt. Didn't really appreciate it as much as I should've before and I keep thinking its Christian bale or Tom Cruise under the masked sculpt :lol

I actually like the shine they went with for the arm. more chrome would have been nice but it also may have been distracting from the fig.

I loved the highway fight scene from TWS, so here's my take on it with my TFA Cap (ignore the bits and pieces lying around... and the background figures). Sorry for the low quality cell phone pics; I tried to capture the best angles I could, but I can never quite get my figures to photograph well. Here they are from the front:

cap3.jpg

From behind Bucky:
cap.jpg

From behind Cap:
cap2.jpg

Back