1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does he even use it in the movie? I don't remember him using it.

and it was used in the poster.

3873236-2933038723-03cap.jpg

can you guys do me a favor? does the circular part on your winter soldier's smaller knife come apart at the top a little or is it one whole piece?

The Barrett is definitely a nice addition and well made and worth it for the price.

I've had Bucky posed like this for a while so it may be time to switch it up. Probably will give the masked sculpt some display time

A quick & dirty of my current display

Didnt see that, I did see a good real hair WS though
dd5577108f8f88bb0a4d9cf13d412f91.jpg

9/10 real hair just doesn't look great (male or female) but this is one of those times that it's bang on. That looks amazing!

No one knows who did this? I'd love to get a hair sculpt like that and at least find out what was used to chrome the arm

9/10 real hair just doesn't look great (male or female) but this is one of those times that it's bang on. That looks amazing!

No one knows who did this? I'd love to get a hair sculpt like that and at least find out what was used to chrome the arm

Yeah I couldnt find any info on where that cam from :dunno
The hair was discussed back when it was posted pg150 I think

The Barrett is definitely a nice addition and well made and worth it for the price.

I've had Bucky posed like this for a while so it may be time to switch it up. Probably will give the masked sculpt some display time

A quick & dirty of my current display

Looks awesome man. I got a few pics on the way. Just finished my first round last night and should have them up shortly. This is one badass figure.

Back