1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to break my Rogers and WS out for a photograph or two.

IMG_4846-Edit_1.jpg

IMG_4817-Edit.jpg

Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

Where's the "between the leg" photo?! That was the best!

Re: Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

No! Not the beast!

:lol love your pics as always Sabrina, how're you putting those backdrops in?

You wanted me to post this just so you could say that, didn't you? :lol

Green screen and photoshop.
Here's the original...
ZWOVPr0m.png

Re: Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

You wanted me to post this just so you could say that, didn't you? :lol

Green screen and photoshop.
Here's the original...
ZWOVPr0m.png

Maybeee :lol

And okay cause I was just about to try my hand at editing in backgrounds and that technique came up. it's a little junk since I'm using elements 12 instead of the full one.

Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

Maybeee :lol

And okay cause I was just about to try my hand at editing in backgrounds and that technique came up. it's a little junk since I'm using elements 12 instead of the full one.

:lol

I hope it goes well for you. I've never used Elements before, so I don't know exactly what tools and capabilities it has.

It's pretty time consuming to do, especially if the green bleeds into the figure, as mine always does. :slap Cap's shield and WS' arm is the worst for it. Position the green screen as far away as you can from the figure.

:lol

I hope it goes well for you. I've never used Elements before, so I don't know exactly what tools and capabilities it has.

It's pretty time consuming to do, especially if the green bleeds into the figure, as mine always does. :slap Cap's shield and WS' arm is the worst for it.

It's not at all that great, just the basics but the green screen thing (chroma-key) is one the advance things I have to improvise to do. I messed with it a little with a 43 picture and it works but like like you said it's tedious.

It's not at all that great, just the basics but the green screen thing (chroma-key) is one the advance things I have to improvise to do. I messed with it a little with a 43 picture and it works but like like you said it's tedious.

Very tedious work, for sure. I've gotten each photo down to about 30-40 minutes each. :lol I just try different techniques until I find something that works. :dunno

Very tedious work, for sure. I've gotten each photo down to about 30-40 minutes each. :lol I just try different techniques until I find something that works. :dunno

Naw more practice the better you get and the more you know exactly what you're looking for.

I mean, I take about 5-10 editing a picture now :lol

Naw more practice the better you get and the more you know exactly what you're looking for.

I mean, I take about 5-10 editing a picture now :lol

The more simple pictures I can do in about 3 minutes. The ones with the green screen I often paint by hand in photoshop to get it just perfect. :lol Then I use Lightroom for final editing. :)

The more simple pictures I can do in about 3 minutes. The ones with the green screen I often paint by hand in photoshop to get it just perfect. :lol Then I use Lightroom for final editing. :)

Oh yeah, Lightroom is good, my gf always uses it and I'm like, idk what your saying :lol

I opened him last night, no pics yet though. All is well except for the plastic holster on his left hip, the pistol fits loosely and falls out if you touch it. Not a big deal I guess, since he'll be inside the detolf. Switched sculpts too, that WAS a pain [emoji38]

All in all a pretty awesome fig, glad to finally have him.

I opened him last night, no pics yet though. All is well except for the plastic holster on his left hip, the pistol fits loosely and falls out if you touch it. Not a big deal I guess, since he'll be inside the detolf. Switched sculpts too, that WAS a pain [emoji38]

All in all a pretty awesome fig, glad to finally have him.

Congrats JBot :hi5:

Back