1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him signed today.
20150925_124445_zpsuz2g22gy.jpg

Awesome stuff!! Congrats on the signed figure!! :rock :rock

Added Falcon and Cap from SLCC 2015.

a58d97ca-28d7-443c-9ac7-0d10ee9ea6d2_zpsqbodppaa.jpg

One thing I noticed about the autographs is that Cap didn't get a Celebrity Authentics Hologram when Evans signed him, even though CA was representing him, Stan and Mackie at the Con.

So I asked the CA rep, during the Mackie signing, about it and apparently since no one from CA was there to witness the Evans autographs during both of his signing sessions, the signature can't be authenticated.

WTF?!?!?!?

For $150 that is pretty sh-tty and yet both Mackie/Stan get the holo.

IMG_20150929_000444_zpsox5bocie.jpg

With the falling Aussie dollar, this guy was too cheap to pass up at Popcultcha. Plus he's an awesome companion piece for Cap.

That sucks, I prefer those two companies too, great customer service! I actually got mine off eBay tho for a little over 200 and it arrived perfect. eBay is always a little bit of a risk, but if you use sellers with good ratings it's pretty safe and if nothing else you at least get buyer protection so you can get your money back. Good luck tho, if you can find one for the price you want he really is a cool figure.

That still hasn't been resolved for you?? :slap Holy.....Sorry to hear that this is still an ongoing thing for you.

Last edited:
The night is dark and full of terrors...

Have Coulson arriving tomorrow and I really shouldn't bother getting more things... But $145. :gah::thud:

The night is dark and full of terrors...

Have Coulson arriving tomorrow and I really shouldn't bother getting more things... But $145. :gah::thud:

Congrats on coulson, he is awesome. I never would have thought that a shield agent in a suit would become a favorite in my collection, but I just love the character and that figure is perfect. Plus you will get him just in time for season 3 of agents :hi5:

I've bought from them before, you'll be okay. :)

Hey! I'm trying to come up with reasons not to buy! :lol

That sucks, I prefer those two companies too, great customer service! I actually got mine off eBay tho for a little over 200 and it arrived perfect. eBay is always a little bit of a risk, but if you use sellers with good ratings it's pretty safe and if nothing else you at least get buyer protection so you can get your money back. Good luck tho, if you can find one for the price you want he really is a cool figure.

Thanks, man. :duff

That still hasn't be resolved for you?? :slap Holy.....Sorry to hear that this is still an ongoing thing for you.

Thanks. Cornerstore Comics (CSC) really should rename itself Conniving Suckass Charlatans. :mad: I fear it'll go bankrupt before I get back my money. :slap

Back