1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... I'm still torn on which sculpt to use. For some reason, I think of the masked version as "Bad Guy" Bucky and the unmasked as "Sort of Good Guy" Bucky who pulls Cap out of the water at the end, so it makes me lean to the unmasked. About my only complaint is I wish I could get the arm of his jacket to pull down just a bit further to cover the wrist joint...

Yeah... I'm still torn on which sculpt to use. For some reason, I think of the masked version as "Bad Guy" Bucky and the unmasked as "Sort of Good Guy" Bucky who pulls Cap out of the water at the end, so it makes me lean to the unmasked. About my only complaint is I wish I could get the arm of his jacket to pull down just a bit further to cover the wrist joint...

I agree with these sentiments as well.

I feel that the masked sculpt exclusively represents the Winter Soldier, while the unmasked sculpt represents both the Winter Soldier and Bucky.

I caved in and bought this guy on sale from a local HT supplier in Australia for AU$199.99 shipped - that's USD$139!

Arrived yesterday. Everything positive said in this thread about this figure is 100% true. Apart from a vest button coming loose, quickly reapplied with Supaglue, it's perfect. Stayed up until midnight futzing and posing this guy. Now I've put in my eBay order for a 1:6 scale Barrett Sniper rifle from Singapore.

Don't stay on the fence with this one! It's a standout.

I caved in and bought this guy on sale from a local HT supplier in Australia for AU$199.99 shipped - that's USD$139!

Arrived yesterday. Everything positive said in this thread about this figure is 100% true. Apart from a vest button coming loose, quickly reapplied with Supaglue, it's perfect. Stayed up until midnight futzing and posing this guy. Now I've put in my eBay order for a 1:6 scale Barrett Sniper rifle from Singapore.

Congrats on the pick-up! That's quite a bargain. Glad you're more than happy with him.

I know what you mean though about futzing and posing. When I get a new figure, I'm usually sitting there for a good hour, hour and a half assembling what needs to be assembled on the figure, then posing.

Congrats on the pick-up! That's quite a bargain. Glad you're more than happy with him.

I know what you mean though about futzing and posing. When I get a new figure, I'm usually sitting there for a good hour, hour and a half assembling what needs to be assembled on the figure, then posing.

:duff Cheers! - I know right? I unpacked it all at 9.45 pm thinking I'll just repair this little button, won't take long. At 11.30 pm I'm having to re-pose my AoU Cap and Black Widow in the Detolf so they compliment the pose I've finally settled on with Winter Soldier. Love this hobby.

I'm probably going to get the "clean" sculpt that will undoubtedly come with the CW version. The outfit is too similar for me to commit to buying the full CW version right now.....but I really, really want a good, clean Bucky sculpt.

Popcultcha?... They've got some good $200 figure specials at the moment. TWS and Falcon (although 250 is still 100 off) probably being the standouts. Man, if they had Loki at that price I'd buy in a heartbeat. Am not sure I need to broaden my collection to the other two though.. (I may kick myself after Civil War though :lol )

:duff Cheers! - I know right? I unpacked it all at 9.45 pm thinking I'll just repair this little button, won't take long. At 11.30 pm I'm having to re-pose my AoU Cap and Black Widow in the Detolf so they compliment the pose I've finally settled on with Winter Soldier. Love this hobby.

:exactly: :duff

Got mine as a birthday present, so cool!
c557678b1f7dca02346fb27215d0cc19.jpg

169734d42c989d53ad971b56d9f7e010.jpg

Back