1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no I'm making these up! Like Nick Ferret, Maria Hare, Phil Cockroach, War Meerkat, Loking Crap(oh that's bad) or even Odin Octopus

I wouldve gotten Throg too if I had the space, such an awesome piece and its just something I would get, it just screams my personality :lol

And u forgot Peter Porker!!! The Spectacular Spider-Ham!!!

I wouldve gotten Throg too if I had the space, such an awesome piece and its just something I would get, it just screams my personality :lol

And u forgot Peter Porker!!! The Spectacular Spider-Ham!!!

oh Thats good, I was just thinking MCU, but yeah Peter Porker :lol, you could also have Pepper Pork, oh wait now I'm hungry

Hahaha, I keep thinking back to a Big Bang Theory episode where the group were discussing the naming of Marvel characters and how a majority of them have first and last names that start with the same letter.

Hahaha, I keep thinking back to a Big Bang Theory episode where the group were discussing the naming of Marvel characters and how a majority of them have first and last names that start with the same letter.

Ah Yes Season 3 Episode 16 The Excelsior Acquisition. Very funny episode

Some cool concept art of TWS:
Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-Concept-Art-3-690x293.jpg
Winter_Soldier_01.jpg

Back