1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good I like it

Untitled-3.png:clap

So this guy was designed to go with the Golden Age Captain America figure right? I mean he looks well as a standalone figure but I think because of this image he is made as a companion for GA-CAP, at least in part anyway
902185-winter-soldier-011.jpg

Anyway I can't wait to see the c2 (1).png vs Untitled-3.png in hand pics

^^^ Most definitely. I have an extra Batman or 2 in my TDKT Collection just so I could pose it with complimentary characters like Joker and Bane for a "diorama" action display. I almost wish I could have 2 GA Caps, 1 for a fighting display with an extra Winter Soldier.

So this guy was designed to go with the Golden Age Captain America figure right? I mean he looks well as a standalone figure but I think because of this image he is made as a companion for GA-CAP, at least in part anyway
902185-winter-soldier-011.jpg

Anyway I can't wait to see the View attachment 115968 vs View attachment 115969 in hand pics

I can not wait to have all TWS figures together!!!! Every time I see pics I get excited! Awesome smileys btw Brainiac :clap

If they got rid of his eye shadow on the Bucky sculpt, I would totally take a shot of him holding the red&blue shield, future Cap tease. :yess:

Apparently! I'm not a huge SS fan, but if I'm ever at a convention in my Cap costume and he's there.....I'm getting a damn photo with him!

Back