1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard Sebastian is signed for like 9 movies. Or a high number, something like that. I had the notion that Steve was gonna take the fall in #3 since he's only signed for 2 or 3 more films.

Sebastian Stan is contracted for that much films but that's Marvel's way of saving money. It just says Marvel can use him in 9 movies. Chris Evans does have 2 but that doesnt mean he cant resign.

It's Marvel's way of saying we have dibs on you

Sebastian Stan is contracted for that much films but that's Marvel's way of saving money. It just says Marvel can use him in 9 movies. Chris Evans does have 2 but that doesnt mean he cant resign.

:lol..... after his performance in the Winter Soldier I would like him to become Captain America but Evans is Cap to me first and foremost

:lol..... after his performance in the Winter Soldier I would like him to become Captain America but Evans is Cap to me first and foremost

Oh yea, don't get me wrong, i would love to see Bucky become Cap. It would make it full circle.

He could always re-sign, but he's been talking about retirement and going into directing, and he did tell us he probably isn't going to be playing the role for much longer, but we'll have to see. I'm not necessarily saying he will take over and do 6 Captain America movies, but given he's on contract for so many, there's a good chance he will take over since I doubt they'll have him play another character in the Marvel Universe.

Anyone here ever removed sculpted hair from a 1/6 scale figure? I want the Winter Soldier figure, but I'd also love to have a Bucky figure from the first Captain America film to go along with Rescue Cap. Wondering how easy it would be to modify the mask-less head sculpt...

Jake is the man you want to see for any of that type of work. He's become quite good at altering hair or removing it completely and redoing a style. If you skim backwards you'll see some of his recent stuff like a The Wolverine sculpt modded for an X1 fig

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...25412-Rahmier84-update-Det-Mills-Noah-Brosnan

He could always re-sign, but he's been talking about retirement and going into directing, and he did tell us he probably isn't going to be playing the role for much longer, but we'll have to see. I'm not necessarily saying he will take over and do 6 Captain America movies, but given he's on contract for so many, there's a good chance he will take over since I doubt they'll have him play another character in the Marvel Universe.

:exactly: nyou can only go so far with the Winter Soldier character before changing him back to Bucky, and then Bucky to Cap

Eventually Bucky is Winter Soldier and Winter Soldier is Bucky.

Well yes but sometimes Steve Rogers is Captain America and Captain America is Steve Rogers but Captain America is also Bucky but Bucky is Winter Soldier and Steve Rogers is Bucky so Captain America is Bucky Rogers Steve Soldier

When Evans wants to retire or take a break (I hope he goes for a break, I adore him as Steve!), I would love to see Bucky Cap.

My reasons:

01) I would rather see the character of Bucky take over the Cap mantle than a recast of Steve so quickly after Evans leaves (if he does). It's going to hurt when Evans leaves, because like RDJ, he's BECOME Steve Rogers. If they can get Evans to come back after a decent break, even more reason to have Bucky as Cap. No need for a recast then.

02) Sebastian Stan, IMO, is one of the MCU's most talented actors, whom I believe is more than capable of being the lead in a film. Bucky would be a different Captain America, but that wouldn't make it less interesting, or inferior. There's a lot of depth to be explored with the character of Bucky Barnes, especially post Winter Soldier, and him taking up the mantle from his best friend who he feels is so much better of a man than he is (given his past) that he struggles to honor and do proud would make for a fantastic character driven movie. And Stan would kill it.

Regardless of whether they go in that direction or go in a completely different one, I think Bucky's one of the characters with a ton of potential and Stan is amazing, and Marvel would be foolish not to utilize him as much as they can.

When Evans wants to retire or take a break (I hope he goes for a break, I adore him as Steve!), I would love to see Bucky Cap.

My reasons:

01) I would rather see the character of Bucky take over the Cap mantle than a recast of Steve so quickly after Evans leaves (if he does). It's going to hurt when Evans leaves, because like RDJ, he's BECOME Steve Rogers. If they can get Evans to come back after a decent break, even more reason to have Bucky as Cap. No need for a recast then.

02) Sebastian Stan, IMO, is one of the MCU's most talented actors, whom I believe is more than capable of being the lead in a film. Bucky would be a different Captain America, but that wouldn't make it less interesting, or inferior. There's a lot of depth to be explored with the character of Bucky Barnes, especially post Winter Soldier, and him taking up the mantle from his best friend who he feels is so much better of a man than he is (given his past) that he struggles to honor and do proud would make for a fantastic character driven movie. And Stan would kill it.

Regardless of whether they go in that direction or go in a completely different one, I think Bucky's one of the characters with a ton of potential and Stan is amazing, and Marvel would be foolish not to utilize him as much as they can.

I think Marvel have already started grooming fans to the idea of Bucky taking over, first off I totally agree with your opinion on Stan who is amazingly talented. they already made the audience like him as the Winter Soldier, he beat Cap fair and square every time they fought and he redeemed himself and became the hero in the end by saving Steve :D

I don't like to buy overseas but I might have to get that grenade launcher and sniper rifle. Just seems like necessary accessories to me.

san-diego-comic-con-2014-hot-toys-056.JPG
san-diego-comic-con-2014-hot-toys-055.JPG

Back