1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol u think hes being funny but hes really feelin up on all the girls haha. Well played winter soldier.

Finally filled out his arsenal. The MGL is one awesome piece of weaponry. It'll compliment the Barrett nicely. And after thinking about, I'm convinced he would have used a silencer to at least somewhat cover his tracks. Winter Soldier wasn't sloppy.

Either that or I'm just trying to convince myself that I don't have buy another rifle.:lol

Just got Golden Age in a great trade from Hong Kong so I'll be able to have them go toe to toe in the highway knife
194AE131-DD89-49E5-84EB-1CCAFDB22067_zpsaulbfwgw.jpg

3CF518F9-C972-4DC6-86CD-040BD6A4FD56_zpsqsnfrt2s.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone here ever removed sculpted hair from a 1/6 scale figure? I want the Winter Soldier figure, but I'd also love to have a Bucky figure from the first Captain America film to go along with Rescue Cap. Wondering how easy it would be to modify the mask-less head sculpt...

Anyone here ever removed sculpted hair from a 1/6 scale figure? I want the Winter Soldier figure, but I'd also love to have a Bucky figure from the first Captain America film to go along with Rescue Cap. Wondering how easy it would be to modify the mask-less head sculpt...

I'm sure there will be some Bucky customs going around

Assuming things go like the comics, i'm sure we'll get a Winter Soldier with shorter hair in the sequel. I just wonder how often Bucky will be around assuming they don't kill Steve off.

Assuming things go like the comics, i'm sure we'll get a Winter Soldier with shorter hair in the sequel. I just wonder how often Bucky will be around assuming they don't kill Steve off.

I heard Sebastian is signed for like 9 movies. Or a high number, something like that. I had the notion that Steve was gonna take the fall in #3 since he's only signed for 2 or 3 more films.

- One (1) hair sculpt interchangeable on both head sculpts

That was originally in the product description (which sounded quite confusing when I first saw it) and is still in the first post, but now it's it not in any of the product descriptions on either Sideshow's or HT's website. So while the hair won't be interchangeable anymore, maybe there'll be some remnants in the design so that it's not so difficult to remove.

- One (1) hair sculpt interchangeable on both head sculpts

That was originally in the product description (which sounded quite confusing when I first saw it) and is still in the first post, but now it's it not in any of the product descriptions on either Sideshow's or HT's website. So while the hair won't be interchangeable anymore, maybe there'll be some remnants in the design so that it's not so difficult to remove.

I hope so. I'd never be able to mod it myself; I'd probably end up destroying the head and somehow setting my house on fire, but I'd love to pay someone to do it for me!

I'm sure we'll see future sculpts, but I'm way too impatient to wait 4+ years for one to be released.

I saw people swapping hair on that Bespin Luke figure, so I thought it might be doable.

Back