1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh me too! I'm not a huge cap fan but I really enjoyed the film and thought the characters were cast well and looked great.

Why not? Depends on the hairstyle, really. I think Black Widow's hair in Cap 2 would look great sculpted. Short hair to shoulder-length hair could easily be sculpted. Long hair not so much.

I love the look of the sculpted hair on this statue. I think it would look just as great on the 1/6 scale figure.

Why not? Depends on the hairstyle, really. I think Black Widow's hair in Cap 2 would look great sculpted. Short hair to shoulder-length hair could easily be sculpted. Long hair not so much.

I love the look of the sculpted hair on this statue. I think it would look just as great on the 1/6 scale figure.

that's not bad, I dont mind really, as long as it looks accurate....

Still waiting to see if anyone's got any other pictures of WS from the con to post in here....hope so. Wish they had displayed him w/o the mask (or the goggles anyway)...

I'm really not 100% on the rooted hair thing for BW ....gotta see it "in person"....she'll be the first female HT figure I've picked up....

Still waiting to see if anyone's got any other pictures of WS from the con to post in here....hope so. Wish they had displayed him w/o the mask (or the goggles anyway)...

I'm really not 100% on the rooted hair thing for BW ....gotta see it "in person"....she'll be the first female HT figure I've picked up....

oh cool, Yeah I'm sure it will look better in person and we should see more pics soon, also I would like to see more WS pics too

It's fugly, and when bent the jointed part sticks out like a sore thumb. Very cheap looking.
Exactly, they could have done it like WMII (enhance articulation) or even Mk.V (mechanical details)... This is just doing a paint app on a TTM19 arm, lazy & fugly.

image.jpg

Back