1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem with cyber-arm is that only a small portion of it was CGI.
For the most part it was a heavy layer of foam or urethane over actor's real arm.

Also HT is very cheap when it comes to producing something unique so of course they just had someone to sculpt the texture over standard TTM19 arm.

Also HT is very cheap when it comes to producing something unique so of course they just had someone to sculpt the texture over standard TTM19 arm.

:exactly: figure looks good minus the robotic arm looks cheap as hell.....long as the mask less sculpt is killer, I'll bite despite cheap looking arm

The arm is a stand out feature of this character...pity it looks crap on this figure...it really has stopped me from pulling the trigger on this.

I think HT has something against chrome/reflective finishes. First the mark II and V, now this. The arm looks like crap. I have GA Cap and wanted to pair him with WS but now, not so much.

Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

It can. You gotta remember that the one Bucky was injected with wasn't Erskine's formula. Least that's what they've talked about in the comics. Hell, Steve's is gonna wear out soon or something for Captain Falcon I believe.

They might fix it though, doubtful but you never know :dunno

Agreed...I mean I don't have a marvel villains shelf but I am hoping they fix the arm

They did fix the Elder Predator's mandibles and other details when the promo pics came out and someone here emailed them with fully detailed info. They came out with the revision soon after. But this is just too late in the game now, and redesigning the arm would take too much production time and expense... :dunno

They did fix the Elder Predator's mandibles and other details when the promo pics came out and someone here emailed them with fully detailed info. They came out with the revision soon after. But this is just too late in the game now, and redesigning the arm would take too much production time and expense... :dunno

Like I said I'm reserving judgement for when blogger pics start coming out. You never know, Hot Toys has been surprising as of late

So I kinda just realized. If the super soldier serum wears off on Bucky and gets all old. Wouldn't he be all old and scraggly with a buff ass metal arm? XD

I figured they kept the Winter Soldier in cryogenic freeze and only brought him out when they needed him for missions as to why he hasn't aged.

Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

I figured they kept the Winter Soldier in cryogenic freeze and only brought him out when they needed him for missions as to why he hasn't aged.

That IS exactly why he hasn't aged. They never said so in the movies but they clearly said that in the comics. I'm glad they didn't spoon feed that to the general audience in the movie.

I'm just saying, he's not gonna go into cryogenic freeze anymore. So there could be a chance that it can still happen since it's possibly happening to Steve in the future.

Back