1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pics from Hot Toys gallery by Beast Kingdom (Taiwan)/ By LUKA of FHC

View attachment 126498

View attachment 126499

View attachment 126500

View attachment 126501

Not looking good in those pictures. Head sculpt is nothing special. Would need a good unmasked sculpt. That arm looks cheap. Overall the outfit, etc doesn't look like a $200 or so figure. Shame because looking forward to him and he's the center of the film. Heck even the GA Cap and BW look better. But like most have said we need to see actual production shots. GA Cap and BW have been released.

Seems like they are stilling showing the same pro to from hone it was first shown....really wish they'd give us an updated pose or show it with the unmasked sculpt or something. Those pics are not good which is a shame because I really want this guy

Seems like they are stilling showing the same pro to from hone it was first shown....really wish they'd give us an updated pose or show it with the unmasked sculpt or something. Those pics are not good which is a shame because I really want this guy

after getting Golden Age Cap, this guy is a must, there will probably be bootleg sculpts on eBay(rooted hair one for me :pray:) but the arm bothers me the most, I hope they change it to seamless, and it should be a LOT beefier

I don't mind the head but the left arm is just the worst especially after watching the film again just now.
All-in-all, they need to revise a lot. But I would be surprise if they even do any. Thinking of how many
Iron Man they have done, they can't even get one arm right...

I hate the goggles on this dude. XD I know it was for the general audience to help protect his identity but I think he looks stupid with them. Goggles off, mask on for me!

ugh! Long squished head :gah: this guy needs rooted hair

tumblr_lek6cmlBfk1qakx30.gif

I saw this figure in person at SDCC and it looked incredible. The forehead's skin tone was very off from the rest of the body but that was really my only complaint. I think this is going to be like the Thor TDW figure's head sculpt where it can look amazing in person but horrendous in some pics. Either way I'm no canceling just yet.

I don't mind the head but the left arm is just the worst especially after watching the film again just now.
All-in-all, they need to revise a lot. But I would be surprise if they even do any. Thinking of how many
Iron Man they have done, they can't even get one arm right...

Exactly they just painted it silver and that's it, but even then it's plastic, the only way to pull off the metallic looks is just to use chrome base on it but I ain't doing that...

I saw this figure in person at SDCC and it looked incredible. The forehead's skin tone was very off from the rest of the body but that was really my only complaint. I think this is going to be like the Thor TDW figure's head sculpt where it can look amazing in person but horrendous in some pics. Either way I'm no canceling just yet.

Actually the Thor TDW sculpt looks great in all pics and in person.

The sculpt on the prototype looks amazing. Although if i were to nitpick I'd say his cybernetic arm could use with abit of bulk.

Back