1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats true, it could have preserved the Serum effects too

Bucky doesnt have the SS serum?? He was experimented on by Zola then slapped on the bionic arm and kept on ice so he didnt spoil

Where did this "Bucky has the serum in him" thing come from?

He has a version of it, but it's not the exact same as Cap

I just read that on the wiki and im in awe, why didnt HYDRA just do the exact same process to ALL of their agents? Would make their plans for wild domination easier

I never realised how much it sucks waiting for these figures...
Like, just shut up and take my money...

It's kind of like planning a child. The P.O. is the conception and then it's about a 9 month term to wait while your baby is growing in the womb and then when the shipping notice is sent you can feel the labor pains of having your credit card charged and then finally it arrives and you are filled with tears of joy unless it has birth defects. :D

Yup...

we need one of these

Back-to-the-Future-Delorean.gif

I came to the same realization in February when 3 I had on order got delayed. I was like well hell this sucks!!!

I'm just gonna be so surprised when someone asks me for final payment. I'll be like "Oh yeah... I ordered a bunch of these, didn't I?". Like Mark 2 Whiplash... 2015?!!!! Or this one even...
:impatient:

Should be buffer and seamless. Or at least have the seam work in with the lining of the arm so it isn't so apparent. The arm is going to make or break this figure for me.

Back