1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly this guys not looking too great either... big boots, terribly old trigger hand (circa '07 I believe) and an inaccurate left arm

Wonder if HT's will include sticky tac for holding the gun :lol

:lol

I'm going to assume that's a rushed proto and hope for the best.

Praying it doesn't turn out as poorly as Black Portman err.. Widow.

Last edited:
And they probably will not change a thing...
I can just see myself selling this off when the new WS is shown.

....anyone making a custom arm ? :duh

I wonder if some gloss varnish will help any with the arm? I still think this is a really good figure and can't wait for it.

Does his forehead look elongated? Or large? Or as if he has a wig on? Don't know - I have it PO from BBTS, but having second thoughts. Cannot stop looking at his head!

I'd wait for OMG's pics before you cancel. He gets the figures about a month before Sideshow gets it. His pics are always amazing and show off everything the figure has to offer. The pics end up being a deciding factor for a LOT of people on here

I'd wait for actual customer pictures before making your decision. As I posted on the BW thread, bloggers try too hard to take good pictures, sometimes using professional setups or sometimes the wrong lighting. I had second thoughts on BW but Guyver posted pics of his BW and the ScarJo likeness is there.

Arrgghhh! Your right. Interested in the experts thoughts on arrival date. As a rook in this new world of HT (with my 1 HT), I see SS claiming October yet BBTS has Jan/Feb. Just trying to determine if SS is trying to get $$ pre ship date.

They won't charge you until it is in their warehouse ready to ship and they give a two week notice before with the date the plan to charge so no worries there. The dates on SS change so it may get bumped sooner or pushed back who knows. I'd bet this gets delayed though.

I'd wait for actual customer pictures before making your decision. As I posted on the BW thread, bloggers try too hard to take good pictures, sometimes using professional setups or sometimes the wrong lighting. I had second thoughts on BW but Guyver posted pics of his BW and the ScarJo likeness is there.

This has been my choice as of recent too.

Usually the casual, parted out parts pics on ebay is a good reference as well.

They won't charge you until it is in their warehouse ready to ship and they give a two week notice before with the date the plan to charge so no worries there. The dates on SS change so it may get bumped sooner or pushed back who knows. I'd bet this gets delayed though.

NOOOOOOO :thwak

:impatient: I hope not. This is the figure I want the most out of all the ones I have on order. And right now it's scheduled to come out around my birthday. Best birthday present I could get! :thud:

New pics from Hot Toys gallery by Beast Kingdom (Taiwan)/ By LUKA of FHC

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Then people would be complaining about rooted hair. :dunno I do wonder if that would've worked myself, though.

I don't think his head looks too narrow. The only complaint I've ever had with this figure is the lack of a clean headsculpt without the raccoon eyes. I love the way he looks on the poster (like in my sig), but the only time he ever has that in the film is when he shoots Fury.

Then people would be complaining about rooted hair. :dunno I do wonder if that would've worked myself, though.

I don't think his head looks too narrow. The only complaint I've ever had with this figure is the lack of a clean headsculpt without the raccoon eyes. I love the way he looks on the poster (like in my sig), but the only time he ever has that in the film is when he shoots Fury.

He's wearing a mask then too
TRA1500_v015.1026.jpg

but yeah I would love if the mask was removable on that sculpt

Back