1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt we'll get this in October- perhaps Hong Kong will and us in Nov/Dec but US won't get it for Halloween.

I hope I'm wrong though!

I think that November date for Rogers was the HK date, right? So December in the US.

SSC website still says OCT for Winter Soldier. That would mean it has to be out this month (Sept) in HK. Nothing yet...

I think that November date for Rogers was the HK date, right? So December in the US.

SSC website still says OCT for Winter Soldier. That would mean it has to be out this month (Sept) in HK. Nothing yet...

Yeah, I doubt this drops in October, either here or in HK. It'd be helpful if HT posted its latest "Upcoming Releases" pic.

So no new pictures have popped up from the far east yet? Looking forward to some....hope this one stays on schedule.

I think the October estimation will hold true. I have this guy on order with BBTS. They're usually one of the last to ship, right?

They could be modifying the construction/paint on the bionic arm. Personally, I think it looks fine but it could use a bit more gloss.

I think the October estimation will hold true. I have this guy on order with BBTS. They're usually one of the last to ship, right?

They could be modifying the construction/paint on the bionic arm. Personally, I think it looks fine but it could use a bit more gloss.

even if it drops Oct 1st in HK it will be mid Nov for SS and Late Dec for BBTS etc.. still a long wait, gives us time to save though

What's the name of that rifle WS used. At first I thought it was the Predator Dutch rifle, but the top part looked something like SuckerPunch and there is. No way Scar could lift the Dutch rifle. :dunno

What's the name of that rifle WS used. At first I thought it was the Predator Dutch rifle, but the top part looked something like SuckerPunch and there is. No way Scar could lift the Dutch rifle. :dunno

Scar predator or Scarjo? im confused by your comment :lol

I believe its an AR15 or HK 416, being that im not american, im not an expert on guns though

edit: definitely not an HK... AR15 or M4

I hope he remains on schedule. This is the figure I'm looking forward to the most. I don't care if his arm isn't perfect. Winter Soldier is frigging awesome. :rock

You guys think it'd be impossible to remove the hair on the unmasked sculpt? I can't tell...looks like it's hanging in his face a bit, so...

I hope he remains on schedule. This is the figure I'm looking forward to the most. I don't care if his arm isn't perfect. Winter Soldier is frigging awesome. :rock

You guys think it'd be impossible to remove the hair on the unmasked sculpt? I can't tell...looks like it's hanging in his face a bit, so...

Wasnt it confirmed that we get 1 hair piece for both faces?

Wasnt it confirmed that we get 1 hair piece for both faces?

Originally that's what the description said, but I think the blurb about the removable hair piece was removed a while back. So not sure if they changed the design...?

Back