1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think, yay or nay?

It looks good but nay to recasts and KOs. Just my standpoint

The character is pretty much defined by the arm imo, so considering it looks like my 1980's GI Joe figs I think the criticism is fair. The make up is another negative, plus gargantuan hands lol. However, there are plenty of strengths from likeness to tailoring to accessories, so while I wouldn't write this off as a complete disaster it's just so-so in my book and goes right into the 'When can I use a coupon to pick this guy up?' column.

I hear ya. I guess I'm more impressed with this than some other guys. Don't get me wrong, I am disappointed that the arm isn't chrome, but I'm wondering if it's really an oversight by HT. I have to believe at this point, if it were doable, they would have done it. They would've done to with the MKs II & V, and anything else they ever produced that should've had a more metallic finish. I'm no expert at how these are produced, but I'd imagine that it may be an issue along the lines of: the arm is moulded in that color PVC so they don't have to paint it. Maybe the only way to chrome it (aside from using real metal) would be using a paint that can't withstand the friction from articulation.

I don't even think the arm is too small. We saw the same thing happen with Bane and he showed up, everyone changed their tune. Certain angles are going tho show the thin side of the arms of any figure with their arms exposed. I think that one of JingoBell's pics shows that the arm is not only jacked, but a lot bigger than the right arm.

IDK, overall I think the arm is fine and like I said before, not much more could be expected from the hair and arm joint. I think when people start getting this in hand and the more pics roll around, the popularity for this guy will grow.

OMG's pics were great but JingleBell's have me convinced

Just got my notice too! Holy **** that was quick! Robocop still hasn't gotten a notice yet. Anyways I'm excited!!! :rock

Wow. I was shocked to get my processing notice so quick. Sweet. I cant wait to get this one. I wonder how far behind WS Cap is?

Think that was the quickest turn around since reveal for a figure. Robocop and Heartbreaker are no where to be seen.

Where do you guys order from?

I live in Canada and only get a notice the day they send it out for delivery and receive it a couple days later.

Back