1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now i need to find some1 to do this for me

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
*pics from facebook

I don't think the eyes/mouth look THAT bad, though I can see why some of you guys would say that.

Also...is there anywhere I can pick up an Hot Toys Avengers Loki figure that's NOT over six hundred US dollars. Just recently started collecting HT figures and have been perusing the internet and when I saw the price range on Loki, my jaw dropped. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't think the eyes/mouth look THAT bad, though I can see why some of you guys would say that.

Also...is there anywhere I can pick up an Hot Toys Avengers Loki figure that's NOT over six hundred US dollars. Just recently started collecting HT figures and have been perusing the internet and when I saw the price range on Loki, my jaw dropped. Any help would be appreciated.

$600 is atrocious, you'll find it cheaper than that here in the F/S section if you're patient.

Back