1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Still gonna have a hell of a time finding one that isn't already bought, are HT figures still popular sells during Comic Cons?

All this time that I was rationalizing why HT didn't chrome this, I completely forgot about the 1/4 Endoskeleton. If they pulled it off there, I'm wondering why they didn't here

If we remove the arm, I wonder if it could be electroplated

Thanks. Still gonna have a hell of a time finding one that isn't already bought, are HT figures still popular sells during Comic Cons?

I bought a mark 42 for $250 cash at the latest wizard world con. Was gonna buy another lokie for $180 but someone had bought that before I went back the next day. Oh well.

Huh... Just looked into my account at SSC and apparently I did PO this guy but my flex doesn't end till feb. Not in a rush, can always cancel later if I decide not to go with it.

Just got mine in the mail. Awesome figure with tons of accessories.

Only thing is though, how do I get his right arm to stay down? It won't go down to the side more than half way. Makes him look like he is sticking his arm out for no reason.

Just got mine in the mail. Awesome figure with tons of accessories.

Only thing is though, how do I get his right arm to stay down? It won't go down to the side more than half way. Makes him look like he is sticking his arm out for no reason.

Aww i've heard that before. Apparently, the suit is too restrictive to let the arm sink all the way down.

I just got mine today and I think hes awesome overall....a very detailed figure....

20141111_184246_zps07f7031f.jpg

2014-11-11191100_zpsa973fc0b.jpg

However mine is missing a gun bracket. I looked in the box to make sure it didn't' come off and no dice...so I guess he's going back.....

20141111_183833_zpse4536e8c.jpg

20141111_184119_zps696e2ae5.jpg

Looks great, Vonhahn....c'mon Friday!

That's too bad about the gun bracket. Maybe they could send you one....but then there is the question of how it attaches the pant leg.
good luck and getting a replacement...

Thanks...im sure SS will make it right. The pants really don't come off so i think they will have to send a new one.

Real hair would have made this figure a lot better, still awesome, I still want it, but would have looked better with the hair.

Back