1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the peg is still connected I usually pull out the peg by biting it :lol :lol :lol

Lol good way to pull out your teeth too. Some figs are too fight for that. Use pliers. CAREFULLY! and dip hands in hot water for 5 seconds if theyre too tight.

As someone new to HT figures, what's the best way to swap out the hands without breaking the joint?

If it is particularly suborn and you are afraid of breaking the peg, dip the hand and peg in some very hot water for about 20 seconds. Makes it soft enough to pop right out with little effort.

I wonder when this will be available for purchase from SSC (not Pre-Order status)? I plan on picking it up then. I wonder if preordering it now will get it any faster than just waiting for it to be in stock.

I wonder when this will be available for purchase from SSC (not Pre-Order status)? I plan on picking it up then. I wonder if preordering it now will get it any faster than just waiting for it to be in stock.

It's just so random now. It seems like if you PO and Flex Pay, you'll get it faster than the guy who POed from the very start. :lol

It's just so random now. It seems like if you PO and Flex Pay, you'll get it faster than the guy who POed from the very start. :lol

Yeah, this is true.
I PO this twice. the first time, was when all the images and video reviews were popping up. I PO it but hoping I would be in the back of the line, and I swear, maybe just an hour, I got a notice already of charging soon. I was hoping i'll have more time so I cancelled it.
I PO it again recently and I received it yesterday. :lol

Its a really cool figure. Glad I ordered it. Highly detailed and the sculpt looks great. Specially the eyes.
I didnt get a chance to take pics this morning. I'll try to take some pics tonight when I get home from work.

I got mine last night. I am sooo glad I ordered him. This is a great figure all around.

1415892159_zpsa0275550.jpg

Nice pic JMW! :clap

Got mine in, really nice figure! :rock

But my god, Clipper was right -> trying to swap heads was a total female dog. Break out the hair dryer if you plan on doing that swap boys :banghead

All around I'm pretty happy with him, though that arm is still pretty weak sauce imo and I'll be chroming it when springs rolls around.

Quick n dirty pic:

ac92bd8a-775e-419a-a9b2-a455c1963ee6_zpsc9c5112d.jpg

Man this figure looks fantastic...why isn't it at BTTS already? :gah:
Unrelated Question: My HT Red Skull figure is set to arrive sometime next week and I have a pose I wanna try but don't know if its possible. Is it possible to drape his black coat over his shoulders and have him hold the Cosmic Cube.

Like So: 328587-kizaru_super.jpg

Nice pic JMW! :clap

Got mine in, really nice figure! :rock

But my god, Clipper was right -> trying to swap heads was a total female dog. Break out the hair dryer if you plan on doing that swap boys :banghead

All around I'm pretty happy with him, though that arm is still pretty weak sauce imo and I'll be chroming it when springs rolls around.

Quick n dirty pic:

ac92bd8a-775e-419a-a9b2-a455c1963ee6_zpsc9c5112d.jpg

Congratulations on the pickup, brother! He looks great, as does your collection! :rock

Back