1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry if this has already been addressed by anyone (Newb here). but what in your guys opinion is the best place Han & Chewie in the UK. i recently got Robocop from sideshow and had to pay an extra £50 import charge.

sorry if this has already been addressed by anyone (Newb here). but what in your guys opinion is the best place Han & Chewie in the UK. i recently got Robocop from sideshow and had to pay an extra £50 import charge.

best han and chewie has yet to exist, honestly. Sculpt on SSC han is great, but paint and base body is terrible. Chewie from HT looks like a custom

well i do really like these figures, although i don't like to pre-order figures because i like to see how the figures turn out so i know what im buying. Because i've seen some figures turn out awful e.g. Uncharted's Nathan Drake, but so far im really looking forward to these 2. i'm just wondering if i should import direct from sideshow again or id there is a better alternative. thanks though

There's definitely some UK members that could advise, but usually I hear it's cheaper to find a dealer over there to avoid excessive shipping, customs fees, etc.

well i do really like these figures, although i don't like to pre-order figures because i like to see how the figures turn out so i know what im buying. Because i've seen some figures turn out awful e.g. Uncharted's Nathan Drake, but so far im really looking forward to these 2. i'm just wondering if i should import direct from sideshow again or id there is a better alternative. thanks though

The only time I buy from Sideshow now is if there's an exclusive that I can't get else where, no point otherwise as it's just a waste of money, Collectibles Direct are my preferred choice for purchases in the UK, they are the cheapest for most of Sideshow's collectibles..., Order Sixty Six Toys & Toy HQ are good on some figures price wise, Direct Collectibles & Lair of the Octopus are a bit hit & miss but some of their collectibles can be cheaper, there's always Amazon.com too of course as they send whatever you buy cheaper by far than what Sideshow do plus they charge the customs fees up front so there's no handling charges involved. lol :)

There's definitely some UK members that could advise, but usually I hear it's cheaper to find a dealer over there to avoid excessive shipping, customs fees, etc.

Best site to buy figures from Europe is definately La cité des nuages - saint seiya - myth cloth - Star wars - sideshow - Statues - Bustes - Figurines
They have great member prices (you pay only 30 euros for 1 year membership), cheapest shipping and large selection.
With the GBP and USD currency rate nowdays, I think these are a bargain prices since they are given in euros which lost its value in the past months drastically.

thanks for the help, I might give direct collectibles a go. is there a confirmed release date for these 2 sideshow say April.

Hi guys/girls. I don't usually venture into the Star Wars area (I mostly hang in Marvel forum) but I've been tempted by the Han and Chewie double pack for some time. The only thing holding me back is the Han head sculpt! I haven't seen anything since the initial reveal and I apologise if this has already been asked, but is there any update on the head sculpt? Any new pictures? Is it likely that the final one will be better?

Hi guys/girls. I don't usually venture into the Star Wars area (I mostly hang in Marvel forum) but I've been tempted by the Han and Chewie double pack for some time. The only thing holding me back is the Han head sculpt! I haven't seen anything since the initial reveal and I apologise if this has already been asked, but is there any update on the head sculpt? Any new pictures? Is it likely that the final one will be better?

No updates. :(

I wouldn't be surprised if they swapped the stormtroopers around with Han and Chewie as the stormtroopers are the only figures that people have been overwhelmingly positive about and they could do with more time to sort out this cluster****.

No way chewie and han will be out before the stormies. Chewie will be no doubt pushed back due to the fur and han will be pushed back by something else im sure. If they want to delay it let'em, gives me more time to pay :lol

my collection is going to exploded now that hot toys are doing Star Wars, so i don't mind a delay if it gives me the time to scrape the cash together.

No way chewie and han will be out before the stormies. Chewie will be no doubt pushed back due to the fur and han will be pushed back by something else im sure. If they want to delay it let'em, gives me more time to pay :lol

Maybe they'll be updated so they look good!

Back