Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying every hotel is a bit to excessive even for a cover:lol. Does Bale Bruce Wayne do a allot of charity work (not really sure if i missed that or not)? That makes him more justified in fighting thugs in my opinion.

In BB, Wayne does nothing but obsess about being Batman which is why Alfred lectures him. Buying the hotel and getting into the fountain is him trying waaay too hard to be a playboy and its supposed to elect humor from the audience. I thought it was a great scene and really showed how disconnected from that life Bruce Wayne actually was. Nothing more was shown other than that.

Does anybody know where I can get it on DVD? I only have the videotape version.

he had nothing to live for, so he does his batman work without regret or remorse.. man that movie was great!! I think I might go watch it again right now..

You can also check online at places like www.dvdpricesearch.com for some great deals on Mask of the Phantasm.

I have all of the DC animated DVDs that feature Batman(since he is my favorite after all:rotfl) and can't wait for the Gotham Knight on Blu-ray. Having Kevin Conroy voice Batman again was just the icing on the cake!:joy

The only animated shows I don't have yet are the Superman:TAS and Justice League series. Although I plan on getting Justice League since it has been announced for Blu-ray.

Yes it is. Particularly the Uncut version.

Did that ever come out on DVD? I saw a clip of the uncut Joker death on youtube, but never found out anything else.

I loved that animated series - best animated series ever, except for perhaps the Simpsons. It was cancelled before its time. I have the first 2 seasons on DVD and hope to get the third pretty soon - would give me something to watch after my jaw surgery.

IMHO, his disconnection from reality was on display when he showed more interest in Katie Holmes' Rachel than the 2 smoking hot supermodels he was with. :monkey1

You can also check online at places like www.dvdpricesearch.com for some great deals on Mask of the Phantasm.

I have all of the DC animated DVDs that feature Batman(since he is my favorite after all:rotfl) and can't wait for the Gotham Knight on Blu-ray. Having Kevin Conroy voice Batman again was just the icing on the cake!:joy

The only animated shows I don't have yet are the Superman:TAS and Justice League series. Although I plan on getting Justice League since it has been announced for Blu-ray.

I thought Bale was voicing Batman?

I loved the JL series.. I thought it was well made... some of the story arcs seemed rushed though.

Yep. I have both versions on DVD. Been available for a while.

I'll have to look for them then.

No in the Gotham Knights they got Kevin Conroy to play all the variations of Batman. Since it is animated and all, hehe.

Thats fine, but I think Bale would have been better as this is supposed to be a TDK prequel. But I certainly don't mind Conroy, I mean, he WAS the Batman I grew up on. Heck, most of my Bat-knowledge came from that series!

IMHO, his disconnection from reality was on display when he showed more interest in Katie Holmes' Rachel than the 2 smoking hot supermodels he was with. :monkey1

Rachel stimulates the best in him. "it's what i do that defines me"

If it were my man Tony, he'd had ended up with all three back at a penthouse somewhere.
ironman.gif
ironman.gif
ironman.gif
ironman.gif
ironman.gif

I ordered from Joe earlier. Joker and Batman.

I did the freak thing. Although it still says I'm only 'committed to buy' which kind of worries me.

wookster you rock man, now post the Hot Toys HULK pics!!! :D

If it were my man Tony, he'd had ended up with all three back at a penthouse somewhere.
ironman.gif
ironman.gif
ironman.gif
ironman.gif
ironman.gif

I can't stand slick characters like that. James Bond is number one on my slick idiot list. Haven't seen Iron Man though.

I can't stand slick characters like that. James Bond is number one on my slick idiot list. Haven't seen Iron Man though.

True to the source material. Tony is a walking STD and you gotta love him for it because he apologizes to no one for being that way....Tony Stark is what Bruce Wayne tries to elimulate. Wouldn't have it any other way.....

True to the source material. Tony is a walking STD and you gotta love him for it because he apologizes to no one for being that way....Tony Stark is what Bruce Wayne tries to elimulate. Wouldn't have it any other way.....

Yeah, Downey nailed Stark... he's much more of a playboy at heart. Bruce is more of a deeply disturbed crime fighter at heart and a playboy only as an act.

Stark is the pimp we wish we were and Wayne is the deeply committed man we aspire to be. :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back