Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Downey nailed Stark... he's much more of a playboy at heart. Bruce is more of a deeply disturbed crime fighter at heart and a playboy only as an act.

Stark is the pimp we wish we were and Wayne is the deeply committed man we aspire to be. :rock

I don't wish to be a pimp:lol.

Nah, other than Bruce Wayne, Two-Face or more Jokers and Batmans, I'm pretty set with TDK stuff. Gordon might be tempting but at these prices he'll be easy to pass on and I don't see myself getting Scarecrow or Harvey Dent if they're done, and only Ninja Bruce or Ra's from Begins hold appeal if they revisit that film.

Two Face is a must and I would be down for Gordon and Ducard/Ra's.

And it's decided, new HT Bats and sell TakBats. He is a awesome figure, but I like the thicker look, cowl/chin sculpt and the boots on the HT version more.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I still have a few of these available and thanks again for all the orders yesterday!!
Good to know. Got any special conditions for oversees collectors in petto? I mean, there's free insurance on the US orders, is there something similar for (potential) EU freak-customers planned?

Good to know. Got any special conditions for oversees collectors in petto? I mean, there's free insurance on the US orders, is there something similar for (potential) EU freak-customers planned?
I can offer insurance and good shipping rates..only thing is with insurance I cannot mark a low value on the customs form...

Joe

i like Batman!!! i finally got me a Hot Toys Batman Begins figure!!! (when the new version arrives I'm giving this one to my buddy for Xmas)

DarkCrusaders.jpg

Just paid abc-express for 2xbatman and 1x joker. A total of $462 shipped. I think thats a good deal:D. Now I can sit back and relax.. oh wait.. no I cant, now I have to worry about saving up for next months DK releases:banghead

:lol Ok that makes up for it then I guess. That Joker is awesome!
yeah, we pretty much drug each other through school the past two years and he's old-school, die-hard comic fan (partially responsible for my return to reading) and he flipped his whig when i showed him the pics of the Joker figure. so, i got to get him one.... he doesn't collect anything so the only way he'd ever enjoy it is if someone gave it to him.

Just paid abc-express for 2xbatman and 1x joker. A total of $462 shipped. I think thats a good deal:D. Now I can sit back and relax.. oh wait.. no I cant, now I have to worry about saving up for next months DK releases:banghead

Excellent deal. 154 per fig shipped is unbeatable.

Now, can you guys send us more oil until we get off of it? :lol

Saudi Arabia: Gallon of gas is about 50 cents. I keed, what is the price per gallon in UAE?

You think $1.16 a gallon is sick... they're paying about 60 CENTS a gallon in Saudio Arabia. :rolleyes:

You think $1.16 a gallon is sick... they're paying about 60 CENTS a gallon in Saudio Arabia. :rolleyes:

Why haven't we invaded them yet? :lol

And one thing I don't get is Europe pays more than we do, and yet they are closer to Saudia Arabia than we are! Oil economy = weird? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back