Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stark is the pimp we wish we were and Wayne is the deeply committed man we aspire to be. :rock

Couldn't said it better myself. That's why I love them both. If Superman is the heads and Batman is the tails of a coin....then Bruce and Tony and both on a two headed coin one side shiny, new and the other dark, and scarred. :lol

Couldn't said it better myself. That's why I love them both. If Superman is the heads and Batman is the tails of a coin....then Bruce and Tony and both on a two headed coin one side shiny, new and the other dark, and scarred. :lol

Wait, so now they are in Two-face's control? :confused:

:lol

Stark is the pimp we wish we were and Wayne is the deeply committed man we aspire to be. :rock

But the deep, single-minded devotion to crime fighting is one shade of gray away from insanity. Batman/Bruce and the Joker are really only opposite sides of the same coin.

Wayne is ^^^^ed up, man. I'd like to be able to kick ass like him, but I would not want to be him.

They said-

Save some money for your next TDK 1/6th...... -

How's the "appetizers" of TDK which we've announced this month? Besides of Batman and The Joker, we are going to surprise you with something superior and incredible in next month! You know we mean it! A little tip for our lovely fans: THREE more TDK items will be coming out in June. Seriously stick around at- www.hottoys.com.hk

Oh please, oh please!

Batswithbatpod2.jpg

BatswithbatpodBG2x.jpg

I can dream!

Last edited:
wookster, you photoshopped it yourself?

It almost makes me think it is a product photo leak :google

But I think it is a high chance :D

Yeah That is some smooth photoshopping, I wasn't sure if you got something else for HT before anyone else...

BTW:
Just paid in full with express FedEx shipping from Hong Kong, the figures should be here early July, pending no delays! WOOT! :lol

I just wanted to let everyone know that I still have a few of these available and thanks again for all the orders yesterday!!

wookster, you photoshopped it yourself?

It almost makes me think it is a product photo leak :google

But I think it is a high chance :D

Yep, just a quick PS cut and paste, but I think/hope it might be a goer!

If HT are reading... pretty please with a cherry on top.:naughty

Yep, just a quick PS cut and paste, but I think/hope it might be a goer!

If HT are reading... pretty please with a cherry on top.:naughty

when I saw the pic..I immediately called my guys in HK it was like 7:30 over there and I was like...I need those batpod pictures now..they were like huh and I felt so stupid...you got me..:rotfl

3 more announcements! - very interested to hear what HT have lined up for the Dark Knight in June... I'm happy with my Tak Bats and I'm sure whatever TDK I decide to buy from HT will look good together.

Takara/Tomy better get off their cushy chairs and chime in soon if they want any of my money!

i am starting to think that I may need to sell a bunch of stuff that I currently own. This announcement alone has got me more jazzed about Batman than anything else. If there was only one movie I could see this summer, it would be Batman.

And with the plethora of figures that Hot Toys is going to announce, I need the space, and the money!!

3 more TDK announcements = All Your Monies Are Belong to Hot Toys

Nah, other than Bruce Wayne, Two-Face or more Jokers and Batmans, I'm pretty set with TDK stuff. Gordon might be tempting but at these prices he'll be easy to pass on and I don't see myself getting Scarecrow or Harvey Dent if they're done, and only Ninja Bruce or Ra's from Begins hold appeal if they revisit that film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back