Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, these anti-depressants just aren't helping anymore.

Bugger this, when are we going to see the Riddler? Yeah?
? ? ?? ? ???????

Oh man, these anti-depressants just aren't helping anymore.

Bugger this, when are we going to see the Riddler? Yeah?
? ? ?? ? ???????

Look at it this way. We either don't with Nolan, or we end up with basically a Batman Forever remake with Two-Face and Riddler being the villians again.

24csec5.jpg

Can someone tell me what colour the picture on the left is. It's brown, by my reckoning. If that aint brown, then what colour is the pic on the right? Okay, there's some photographic shenanigans going on here. The cape on the left, still looks black. :huh :sancho :blissysmi

The one on the left is over-exposed and is high in red & yellow saturation. There is little to no blue or green in it.

Wouldn't it be awesome if they got Jim Carrey to do the Riddler again? Same actor going for something different in another visionarie's head.

While we are throwing out odd choices for Riddler... Robin Williams. Mhmm. Would be interesting. Maybe Eddie Izzard. I'd rather see Catwoman though, give me a nice looking actress as a jewel thief ripping off mafia bosses, something along those lines.

24csec5.jpg

Can someone tell me what colour the picture on the left is. It's brown, by my reckoning. If that aint brown, then what colour is the pic on the right? Okay, there's some photographic shenanigans going on here. The cape on the left, still looks black. :huh :sancho :blissysmi

It'll will look closer to this...

24csec5.jpg

While we are throwing out odd choices for Riddler... Robin Williams. Mhmm. Would be interesting. Maybe Eddie Izzard.

Bad ideas.

I'd rather see Catwoman though, give me a nice looking actress as a jewel thief ripping off mafia bosses, something along those lines.

Good idea.

I'd really like to know what the heck Nolan's gonna do with the Penguin in his universe?

Mr. Freeze would probably be "cool" done as a realistic character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back