Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More pics for you bat lovers. Like these pics better than the official pics. Bale looks much better.

pict0008bq0.jpg

:joy:joy:joy
That Bale sculpt is definitely not done just in those Promo picture... I'm going to have to get a nice 1:6 for that one! Maybe make a recast of the masked head and hollow out the mash and have him holding that!:wacky

The new pic looks MUCH better, definitely gonna be an amazing figure. I am still gonna stick with my Tak Batman. I will never pose him without his cowl, so I dont really need the Bale sculpt. Besides I have the Andy sculpt on order to make a Bruce figure anyway.

This Hot Toys Batman is the best so far though, no doubt about that.

Dammit! Now I gotta order this one too. Back to Toys2 to add this to my Joker order. Dammit.

Tell me about it... I was trying to cut back this year, then this figure comes out. It'ss the new King of Batman Begins figure as Darkness said... Can't wait for the Dark Knight Suit... I'm still on the fence about keeping my Takara Batman or selling...

Any HT figs that are in suits? A Bruce Wayne figure seems almost too easy.

Money issues wont allow me to order Batman and Joker, but I am still more than happy with my Tak Batman, I just wish Joker was shipping soon!

Any HT figs that are in suits? A Bruce Wayne figure seems almost too easy.

Yes... Too easy, like stealing from an infant!:maul

But it has to be a good black or navy suit!

Money issues wont allow me to order Batman and Joker, but I am still more than happy with my Tak Batman, I just wish Joker was shipping soon!
It comes out in 6 weeks or so! That's pretty quick!

Exactly...are there any figures that follow suit???

I'm a little concerned with articulation -- HT is all about this damn "vinyl" now. Not sure how it will buckle, etc, during poses.

Also, I wonder if they'll do a 2-in-1 Batman/Wayne set.

Also, I wonder if they'll do a 2-in-1 Batman/Wayne set.

If they do, it'll be TDK suit. I don't think we'll see another BB suit from HT. Besides all ya need to do is buy a body and suit and you'll have your own 2 in 1 BB.

I'm getting so pumped for this I may have to fire up the DVD, but I think I'll start with the scene of Bruce and alfred in the jet.

Whats happening in August? Damn it Creech, you're speaking in riddles again!

It doesn't matter if he does eat licorice. It's coming out brown I say. :lol

24csec5.jpg

Can someone tell me what colour the picture on the left is. It's brown, by my reckoning. If that aint brown, then what colour is the pic on the right? Okay, there's some photographic shenanigans going on here. The cape on the left, still looks black. :huh :sancho :blissysmi

Anyone finding these cheaper than $175 when not ordering from ABC-Express?

Well, I see you're in "Berserkley"... so...

Toys2 would be 145 + 24 to Cali. Same price as Joe... Action HQ is about the same.

If ya buy 2 , it's only 319.22 from Toys2. The Cali price to beat is 319 for 2.

Can someone tell me what colour the picture on the left is. It's brown, by my reckoning. If that aint brown, then what colour is the pic on the right? Okay, there's some photographic shenanigans going on here. The cape on the left, still looks black. :huh :sancho :blissysmi

You're color blind old man, the stink must be getting in your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back