Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad ideas.

Good idea.

I'd really like to know what the heck Nolan's gonna do with the Penguin in his universe?

Mr. Freeze would probably be "cool" done as a realistic character.

I heard whispers of Penguin as a British arms dealer with Philip Seymour Hoffman playing the role. Didn't think it was that bad an idea. I still stand by my idea that Freeze should be done, with John Lithgow playing him. High class bank robber or something that uses liquid nitrogen to get past things like vaults and security systems.

I could actually see Angelina doing really well in the role, but would she be up for the costume? :lol And while we are at it, WHICH costume? I personally like the newer design, with the goggles and such.

I heard whispers of Penguin as a British arms dealer with Philip Seymour Hoffman playing the role. Didn't think it was that bad an idea. I still stand by my idea that Freeze should be done, with John Lithgow playing him. High class bank robber or something that uses liquid nitrogen to get past things like vaults and security systems.

PSH is interesting. Not Lithgow though.

Freeze needs a whole new angle -- something really new and different. Maybe an older actor, really old with a great voice -- like Ian McKellen -- a scientist experimenting with cryogenic anti-aging or something. I don't know.

I like the goggles too for Catwoman.

I dunno how the cryogenics would go for anti aging and keeping it semi realistic. I always wanted Lithgow because he looks incredibly like the animated Freeze. All I know is that things will become more clear after the release of TDK. Does Joker live? It's almost certain that Two Face does. Are they both caught if they both live? Do we get a set up for new villians? How many films will they want to make, trilogy, more?

You guys gotta pick actors who you wouldn't usually associate with the character. I mean, when talks of casting for Joker were going on, who raised their hand and said "Hey, I think Heath Ledger would be a great Joker"? No one said it, and now, we've gotten a fantastic Joker.

Expect the unexpected...actor? Although I'd love Philip Seymour Hoffman as Penguin.

You guys gotta pick actors who you wouldn't usually associate with the character. I mean, when talks of casting for Joker were going on, who raised their hand and said "Hey, I think Heath Ledger would be a great Joker"? No one said it, and now, we've gotten a fantastic Joker.

Yep, I agree. That's exactly what I said above. It's the choices that won't come to mind that are the freshest. The reinvention of the whole thing.

Ben Foster is a great actor and I think he could bring something very different to the role of the Riddler. He was great in 3:10 to Yuma and Alpha Dog.

Ben_Foster.jpg

I was thinking Steve Buscemi as The Riddler, but I guess he's too old now. Or Willem Dafoe before he took the Goblin role (again, a bit too old now).

I was surprised when they picked Bale for BB but only because at the time he wasn't a big name. The studio got something right.

Nolan's universe seems to be chock full of pretty boys for his villains, so keep that in mind.

Bettany fits that I guess. May be a Riddler type. Hyde-Pierce, nah.

So, what does that mean? Could you PM me some "figures" please? :D

To have the package insured you would have to indicate the value of the package. A package that is marked as $150 dollars would get charged way more in customs than a package that is $15. Hope that helps.

To have the package insured you would have to indicate the value of the package. A package that is marked as $150 dollars would get charged way more in customs than a package that is $15. Hope that helps.
Thanks, but that was clear to me. I ordered from the US before... Guess I mis-formulated my question. Besides I'd never let anybody put "GIFT" on my packages, because IF you $150 figure get's lost or arrives damaged, you get nada... I'd rather pay the custom fee than risk losing the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back