Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the skin tone on the new ones that are up for preorder are the same shade.

I'm going to get a asian version to use the head for the next Ignite Ninja.

The Asian body looks slightly lighter (yellower?) than the Cacausian body. I guess just waiting to see what Bruce's skin tone in person will be to order is the best bet.

Won't that TT body take both heads - the AB and HT?

I think so because of the two neck joints included. Just glue the AB head to the Sideshow style neck plug and just pop the HT head on the HT neck plug. Not a bad way to have alternate sculpts!

I thought that the Asian body was too dark for Clark until I picked one up and it matched perfectly.....

And the TT can take both HS but with Andy's unless its already made to adapt some light work will need to be done.

I think so because of the two neck joints included. Just glue the AB head to the Sideshow style neck plug and just pop the HT head on the HT neck plug. Not a bad way to have alternate sculpts!

Yeah, best way to go. I don't know yet whether I'll use the AB or HT for my BW. I'm leaning using the AB for Bruce and just keep the Ht with the Bats.

This way I have a Bale head on a body to swap outfits for whatever, T4 John Connor or whatever Bale I want to do.

Last edited:
^^^^. I really don't want to order with Toys2 because of the cancelation fees but I don't want to miss out on these either...

Screw it. Just ordered from Toys2. If I end up with two then I'll either sell it or display one with the Wayne head.

The Batman is the I'd probably get rid of right away....I'm considering keeping both Jokers and getting one face repainted, messy and make-up removing then displaying him without the long coat and jacket like the interrogation room scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back