Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Batman is the I'd probably get rid of right away....I'm considering keeping both Jokers and getting one face repainted, messy and make-up removing then displaying him without the long coat and jacket like the interrogation room scene.

Your going to need to find some ungloved hands then.

Hi, if ordering from Toys2, and you are from the US, how go with UPS, right?

Also Joe doesn't list these anymore on his Ebay, page, not sure if that's becasue they are sold out or what, but it seems like he's not getting them either.

Your going to need to find some ungloved hands then.

Not an issue. The Joker's hands are flesh toned and since the head is painted up completely any TT hands would suffice. I have some left over from my Clark bash. Non issue really.

Not an issue. The Joker's hands are flesh toned and since the head is painted up completely any TT hands would suffice. I have some left over from my Clark bash. Non issue really.

Oh thats right! I forgot the TT bodies come with two sets of hands. One for Bruce, one for Jail Joker. Perfect!

Hi, if ordering from Toys2, and you are from the US, how go with UPS, right?

Also Joe doesn't list these anymore on his Ebay, page, not sure if that's becasue they are sold out or what, but it seems like he's not getting them either.

They aren't listed because he sold out, so we still don't know if he is getting them yet...

...and if he doesn't get them, this is really going to bite him in the butt! Imagine the listing fees and final value fees! I really would hate that to happen to him since he was trying to help out us Freaks!

Not sure how many Toys2 has, but I already ordered my Batman to go with the Joker I got from them on Tuesday. Obviously, EVERYONE is gonna go there, so get your orders in quick.

I really hope there's no problem down the line with the amount of orders he accepts and the actual amount of product he gets in.

This is the Joker's work.

Not sure how many Toys2 has, but I already ordered my Batman to go with the Joker I got from them on Tuesday. Obviously, EVERYONE is gonna go there, so get your orders in quick.

I really hope there's no problem down the line with the amount of orders he accepts and the actual amount of product he gets in.

This is the Joker's work.

Its all part of the plan. :lol

I got a confirmation from Toys2 so the order is secure but with Wolf, they sold through two allocations without saying they did so some got them in wave 1 and the others had a lengthy wait for wave 2.....I'm really hoping that we haven't hit wave 2 yet because I already want these now!!!

Wow, all these issues with these figures are making me glad I kept a vigil eye and ordered from Toys2 first thing in the morning when it went up, I feel safe.

Yeah, that wave thing is maddening.

July/August does seem really early for HT to deliver though, based on their track record. Maybe that's the release in China.

Yeah, that wave thing is maddening.

July/August does seem really early for HT to deliver though, based on their track record. Maybe that's the release in China.

Even if that's oversears, I'd think domestic, especially Toys2, would be like August/September. I'm glad I went with Toys2, they usually get ahead of people.

That or these have been done or close to done for a while.

I'm thinking they may have aimed to have them out for the film's release. The ammount of products they're debuting for the film is unprecedented for them, the most they've done so close together that I can think of are the Marines and AVPR trio of figures, but we'll have 7 products announcements before the movie. I think any figures after Batman and Joker will be due later in the year but Joker and Batman are going to be around movie time. Plus, the Begins suit doesn't require much from WB because other than his new weapon, nothing wasn't there in Begins, and Joker's promo shots and look would have been worked out before filming started, so they could have had access to those images back then.

I have a feeling these are already close to done, all other HT releases took a while to get "store" shots of the figures, look at POTC for example while they are already showing up for the TDK pieces. I have no doubts that they'll be released in July, what time we get them those is the question.

I can't figure out why my order won't go through. All my information is correct, and my credit card isn't over the limit or anything. I kept getting denials when it goes through credit card verification. Anyone else run into this before?

edit: sorry, i'm talking about my Toys2 order. just trying to get my Bat and Joker too. :)

I can't figure out why my order won't go through. All my information is correct, and my credit card isn't over the limit or anything. I kept getting denials when it goes through credit card verification. Anyone else run into this before?

edit: sorry, i'm talking about my Toys2 order. just trying to get my Bat and Joker too. :)
Try BBTS. I ordered the Batman an hour ago with no probs.

I'm going with Toys2 because it is cheaper. Otherwise I'd have no problem going through BBTS.

I'm sure most of you have seen this in the Joker thread, but here is the note from Joe. Looks like everything is fine!

my orders are fine...I do not want to get into specifics of my Hot Toys account but I ordered the product the same night that Hot Toys offered the product. We do not buy through distributors or secondary parties, if we cannot get it from the source we dont. I too have sold just about every Hot Toys product that has been released (I was buying from Hot Toys before Sideshow even sold their products) I just do not offer it hear as most of the items retail on SS site for less than I can sell it for. But I have a pretty strong customer base that does not order form Sideshow and always like to have their items fast. We shipped preorders of the James Dean figure for instance last week. Unfortunately due to the issue with Hot Toys only have the liscense for this item for Hong Kong and Japan, there can be no "official" distribution of product outside those countries. If anyone has any concern you can always email me or if you would like I can send you my personal cell phone number and office numder (heck its a holiday weekend and I am going away but I will still make myself available for those that are concerned)

Best
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back