Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this figure. It looks so much better than any of the previous versions. Got one pre-ordered at Action HQ. CANT WAIT!!!!

Hey! Is that William Fichtner? :D

That's so funny you used that reference picture Batty... Coz' I reckon... They made 2 version of this suit... does the second one look familar???:D
01a1mr6.jpg

Don't forget William Fitchner was on both Prison Break and in the Dark Knight Prolouge. Making a Fitcher figure would kill two birds with one stone for Hot Toys.

Bruce Wayne BB Dress Suits:

1) Black Suit (Wayne Ent.)

2) Gray pin stripe (with Lucius in Applied Sciences)

3) Black - Hotel

4) Tux (BD Party)

4) Navy pin stripe (in Car on phone: "It's technical")

The suit has just been announced, I'm not sure if anyone is carrying it yet... Paul You might what to hunt down a loose WhoNeil Toy Soldier navy pinstripe suit. The same one a couple of board members use for the Craig Bond customs...

Just ordered the Bat and the man who laughs off ActionHQ...say a better Joker came out next month...could I cancel this one and then order that?

knowing Hot Toys' track record, it is VERY likely that a better Joker will come out. However, it's hard to believe how they can improve upon this Joker.

The suit has just been announced, I'm not sure if anyone is carrying it yet... Paul You might what to hunt down a loose WhoNeil Toy Soldier navy pinstripe suit. The same one a couple of board members use for the Craig Bond customs...

Thanks for the info Bro. Toy Presidents also has a decent JFK navy pinstripe suit. I may just wait until I see TDK before deciding. :D

I thought the arms were a bit short though on those suits?

They might be, I don't know. Wor-Gar said the TP suits may also be a little bulky and need tailoring. So, they may not be a great source. Thanks.

i have no doubt that Hot Toys will release a Bruce Wayne figure. They have the headsculpt down, and their suit tailoring is almost down to perfection.

i have no doubt that Hot Toys will release a Bruce Wayne figure. They have the headsculpt down, and their suit tailoring is almost down to perfection.

I won't get that because I have this HT Bale HS coming plus an Andy Bale (which is dead on Bale) so I will do my own BW I guess.

The question is which HT body to get. Clark Kent needed the TrueType Asian Body not the Cacausian body and the Bronze body was much too dark......minor to some since the suit covers most of it but a big OCD moment for many like myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back