Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclaimer: I'm no expert on the distribution of Hot Toys' products; but I'm curious, what are the chances of Sideshow getting some of these figures and vehicles?

Disclaimer: I'm no expert on the distribution of Hot Toys' products; but I'm curious, what are the chances of Sideshow getting some of these figures and vehicles?

In the case of the Joker and the old suit Batman, pretty close to zero - they're Japanese and Hong Kong exclusives, and on top of that, exclusive to one distributor there.

Maybe the Dark Knight and Vehicles might be available, and who knows, maybe they'll rerelease the others eventually.

I think it's silly that they wouldn't release the Joker to the US market, it's already incredibly popular as it is.

None. Sideshow have the Marvel license, so this is considered by DC to be a conflict of interest.

So does everyone have a couple of HT Truetypes and Saturday Toys Suit Sets ready to roll for their Bruce and Tony kitbashes?

Once the BB/TDK and Iron Man figures hit, they could be tougher to come by...

boot_titans_of_industry.jpg

Obviously, the heads are seen here on the Saturday Toys body, but I've seen pictures of a Truetype wearing a similar ST suit on Shaun Wong's blog and they look fantastic.

For anyone interested, you might want to get 'em while the gettin' good. Just a heads up. :p :rolleyes: :D

Not only is he friendly, thoughtful and open minded, but I haven't this much sharp wit since Forrest Gump was in theatres and Life Goes On was on TV. Maybe his mom will give him more allowance when he shows her all these great contributions he makes to this forum.

My mom died last year of cancer, asshat. And I need no help buying anything and I don't need to ask people on a forum what I should buy.

So does everyone have a couple of HT Truetypes and Saturday Toys Suit Sets ready to roll for their Bruce and Tony kitbashes?

Obviously, the heads are seen here on the Saturday Toys body, but I've seen pictures of a Truetype wearing a similar ST suit on Shaun Wong's blog and they look fantastic.

For anyone interested, you might want to get 'em while the gettin' good. Just a heads up. :p :rolleyes: :D

I've got a white shirt one coming for Bruce Wayne. They look pretty nice.

that Tony Stark is bad ass!!!

I know, right?

I was kind of on the fence about whether or not I wanted to pony up for the Iron Man, but after this quick Photoshop cut-and-paste job, I'm pretty sure I'll soon be $150 or so poorer! And, obviously, that's not even counting the body and the suit.

Oh well, it'll make for a nice symmetry in the display; Clark and Supes, Bruce and Bats, Tony and Iron Man. :rock

Where are those Stark sunglasses from?

From the aforementioned Saturday Toys Men's Suit Set 1A. No telling if they'll actually fit on Wayne's or Stark's head, but it's fun to speculate.

Last edited:
Hey - do you guys know of a good source for those suits? I see them on ebay, but starting at $40 - does TOys2 have them?

They sure do look nice but I think Lucius Fox doesn't approve.

Bruce: I need a new suit
Lucius: 3-buttons is a little nineties Mr. Wayne
:p

But Bruce Wayne sure loves them pinstripes doesn't he? From the trailers, I think most of the suits I've seen here pinstripes.

i was just checking toys2 and it seems tdk version of batman has sold out! also im having second thoughts as to getting bb version, i preordered tdk from toys2 and got joker from ebay aswell but now its just like a damn itch going get it get it!!!! aaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
im so confused!!!!!!!!! :lol

i was just checking toys2 and it seems tdk version of batman has sold out! also im having second thoughts as to getting bb version, i preordered tdk from toys2 and got joker from ebay aswell but now its just like a damn itch going get it get it!!!! aaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

OMG, I didn't order mine till 2 days ago from them. Talk about close! Buy both. End the confusion and sooth your soul.:D

If you are short on cash then I don't think you'll need the BB version. Wink wink...go see the movie and I think that'll make up your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back