Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a new stand I see?? The prongs don't look like they wrap around the waist anymore...

LOL. I first noticed that on the Alien Nostromo figures.

Cleaned up the colors a bit in the Joker image to get a bit more true shades.

ht_joker.jpg

Why don't we wait and see what is actually included with the figure. This just might be something they are using for Cons.

i like the idea of that stand cuz i hate shoving stands under clothes. but some of my figures i have now are in some pretty eleborate action poses that can't possibly be achieved with a stand like that. so i hope it isnt the new norm unless it is adjustable as you say.

Well... One thing's for sure, until now, I thought that the HT Clubber Lang - Exclusive Southside Slugger Edition was my best dressed 12" figure. He's about to be surpassed by the Joker I belive. If his outfit looks as good in hand as on the pictures... wow!

That's funny cause when the Joker arrives it'll be only my second HT after the Exc. Clubber.:D

I think the HT Joker will look great in hand, I think it's hard to gauge from the currently available images, and the expression on it isn't anything like we've seen much of from the movie so far.

I'll agree the DCD has a great likeness, it's a scan you really can't go too wrong with those, but I'm not a fan of the overall expression of it, I much prefer the diabolical look on the HT face.

I'm sure both would benefit from a professional repaint, but I agree that the passive DCD expression doesn't look that great.

I like alot of others placed an order for The Dark Knight - 1/6 scale The Joker through toys2.net

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20599&cat=112&page=1

My monies been taken (payed via paypal) 25th May 2008

and a few weeks ago I sent off an email asking when I can expect to receive the item ?

Havent received a reply so far ???

Anyone know when these goods are expected to roll out from toy2.net ???

and where will they be going out from Hong Kong, USA etc ??

Just wondering when I can expect for this product to hit my doorstep here in the UK ???

Or do I need to get onto paypal and escalate a claim ??? anyone else ordered through them and being left in the dark

???

I like alot of others placed an order for The Dark Knight - 1/6 scale The Joker through toys2.net

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20599&cat=112&page=1

My monies been taken (payed via paypal) 25th May 2008

and a few weeks ago I sent off an email asking when I can expect to receive the item ?

Havent received a reply so far ???

Anyone know when these goods are expected to roll out from toy2.net ???

and where will they be going out from Hong Kong, USA etc ??

Just wondering when I can expect for this product to hit my doorstep here in the UK ???

Or do I need to get onto paypal and escalate a claim ??? anyone else ordered through them and being left in the dark

???

Toys2 is very reliable, but a bit of warning, like BBTS and some other online retailers, there's no advanced notice of shipping soon like Sideshow does. You have no need to escalate a claim, the Joker and Batman figures aren't even out overseas yet. Keep an eye on this thread and once overseas people start getting these, you can email Toys2 to get an idea of when they'll ship. Eric from Toys2 can be a little slow to respond sometimes, but he's great with communication and will get back to you, hang in there.

I've used Toys2 a lot over the years and while they've been a little slower dealing with e-mails recently they've never cheated me or have been anything other than responsible and trustworthy in their dealings with me. They aren't a fly by night or anything shady so I don't think you have to worry.

Next time you deal with Toys2, if it makes you more comfortable, you can choose the method of payment of M.O. When the product is about to come in they send you an e-mail invoice. At that time you can switch to Paypal if you want. At least here in the States you can do that, I don't know about international.

As for when the figures are coming, I don't think anyone knows anything new. They are an Asian exclusive of course and once Toys2 gets their supply in they'll send them out supposedly in the order they took the orders. I bet people will be on the board with every bit of information as that time nears so keep your eyes pealed.

EDIT: pretty much what MaulFan said. Damn MaulFan, you said what I said but better and you used less words! :lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back