Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone has a clear straight on photo that’d be better. I just don’t see replacing this entire cowl as a good decision in comparison to what we’ve seen.

IMG_3344.jpeg

I’m sold if he accurately reshapes the eye holes, currently, both his new sculpt, the HT 2.0 & DX09 got it wrong.

The only thing this release has successfully done is show just how inaccurate the DXO9 actually was.

Folks saw those lips and completely ignored the rest.
The new one just has a new cowl going for it and that's not even stellar. Everything else is just re-use. The DX09 is inaccurate, but to act like the new shows how inaccurate it is doesn't make sense since the new one is 90% DX09. Unless of course you are saying that the re-use from DX09 isn't accurate either. Then I'd get where you're coming from.

The new one just has a new cowl going for it and that's not even stellar. Everything else is just re-use. The DX09 is inaccurate, but to act like the new shows how inaccurate it is doesn't make sense since the new one is 90% DX09. Unless of course you are saying that the re-use from DX09 isn't accurate either. Then I'd get where you're coming from.
Don't understand this comment tbh.

Reuse? If only. Out all them, I'd gladly accept the DXO9 with lips that have some semblance of likeness even tho they too are incorrect.

There is zero Keaton in the new one. An attempt was made, that's clear. But the cowl of the DXO9 was hilariously off.

So you have to pick and choose which inaccuracies you can live with.

Drape cape covers most of the chest. Not concerned with the texture. Feel like that's just something to complain about as this figure has far bigger issues.

Don't understand this comment tbh.

Reuse? If only. Out all them, I'd gladly accept the DXO9 with lips that have some semblance of likeness even tho they too are incorrect.

There is zero Keaton in the new one. An attempt was made, that's clear. But the cowl of the DXO9 was hilariously off.

So you have to pick and choose which inaccuracies you can live with.
let me clarify then since you don't understand

same bodysuit mold
same belt mold
same boot mold
same stand mold
same hand mold

let me clarify then since you don't understand

same bodysuit mold
same belt mold
same boot mold
same stand mold
same hand mold
Pretty sure you're wrong on most of that.
Hands and stand, sure. Maybe the boots.

Literally the last things on the list to raise eyebrows.

Back