Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure if this will sound bad, but I pretty much super glued everything down (all the accessories that keep popping out of place).

everything is glued on my figure lol - i also sandpapered the whole figure so he looked battle worn

I superglue straps and other movable parts that in my opinion will never need to be undone ever again. Main reason being is I don't like seeing something that would hang down due it's own weight in full scale sticking outwards or upwards on my figures.

I even remove poppers sometimes from trousers, shirts or jackets to make them took more natural by glueing them closed.

I know it means I can't sell them on later, but I like them to look as close to reall as possible.

Anyone know where to attach his headset if not his head? I know he places it on his left strap, but it's hard to tell from the film.

Finally got my Final Battle stand today and JC all suited up so I thought I would post some pics to the thread.

I'm really liking this figure and almost everything about him was perfect except the straps for the ammo pouches are a little irritating to work with. Overall though the sculpt, the accessories, the clothes....all perfect and a great piece to own! Very happy with my purchase and for $112 shipped to boot! :rock

Thanks for looking!

IMG_3167.jpg

IMG_3152.jpg

IMG_3162.jpg

IMG_3156.jpg

And that's the damned best base to put him on. Now get the gun from final battle connor off ebay and you're set.

Yeah the base just elevates the coolness factor of the figure overall and is very well done. I was lucky enough to score one off of Ebay really late at night for pretty cheap. Very happy with my purchase.

I do want the gun but I like his current weapon quite a bit right now. That will probably change in a month or so and I'll have to start looking for the Final Battle gun/grenade launcher.

Did you piece one together with parts from the 1st and Final Battle?

Okay, another question you guys may be able to answer better... how the heck did you guys get the gun holster on his right leg pouch thing? Did you use any tools? I've been going at it forever and the clip just won't get in there. The instructions don't help much either since it's physically impossible to do what it shows.

You should try using tweezers, thats what I did. This video is also extremely helpfull.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/60TqVV52Ce8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/60TqVV52Ce8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Havent been on this thread for a while so this may be a stupid question but how did you go about placing the pistol mags on the correct side? Is it hard to remove them?

Also are there any pics of the radio pouch from the FB? As in comparison shots?

I would like to know the pistol mag trick as well... I checked how it's placed, but it looks really tight in there, like it's glued.

I don't have any pics of mine, maybe I can get some later... but the "radio pouch" on the first version is just a magazine pouch that are used on the front, the FB is an actual radio pouch accurate to the film.

First pouch:
https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-1-6-T...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ced3fb80e

FB pouch:
381813478_o.jpg

Ah now I see. I actually never noticed that it was just a magazine pouch :)

What about the magazine mod on his chest? Any takers on that?

The pistol magazine pouches are connected to his harness the same way his rifle magazines are. I believe there are two straps on the back of the pistol magazine pouch, just undo them and place on appropriate side of his harness. The tricky part is getting the straps back through the tiny loops so some tweezers will come in handy.

How exactly do you place it on his left side? Isn't there this small bundle of straps that get in the way (which isn't present on the opposite side)? I may have to look at my figure again.

How exactly do you place it on his left side? Isn't there this small bundle of straps that get in the way (which isn't present on the opposite side)? I may have to look at my figure again.

Im pretty sure both sides of the harness have straps. It can look a little bulky once you get it on the appropriate side so I took the magazine clips out of mine to give it a slimmer look.

Back