Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I will if it does get canceled. I e-mailed them and they said he was in stock right before I ordered so... here's hoping.

I wouldn't wait. I'd call now and verify the order number and that he's being shipped. Otherwise, they might scrounge up the assy Playmates John Connor and ship you that instead.

Ouch. :slap

Dunno if that's stupidity or just online retailer douchery. Like do they really think the guy wouldn't notice?

More like their employees walk around...

yoda2.jpg

Huh? You mean my Ethan Hawke?

It really doesn't look bad in person but it needs a repaint, I was the only person who bought a Connor and it seems a bit rushed compared to the Bruce Wayne I got. He ended up with purple lips and really pale skin which makes his eyes look too dark. But I'm going to get it repainted soon.

Huh? You mean my Owen Wilson?

It really doesn't look bad in person but it needs a repaint, I was the only person who bought a Connor and it seems a bit rushed compared to the Bruce Wayne I got. He ended up with purple lips and really pale skin which makes his eyes look too dark. But I'm going to get it repainted soon.

Fixed. :lol You didn't like the HT sculpt?

No offense man but the HT sculpt looks way better than the custom one you slapped on. The JC sculpt is one of the best HT has done so that custom JC you have on just makes it look like you got one of those cheap heads on ebay and bought loose stuff trying to make it look like the JC Hot toy.

No offense man but the HT sculpt looks way better than the custom one you slapped on. The JC sculpt is one of the best HT has done so that custom JC you have on just makes it look like you got one of those cheap heads on ebay and bought loose stuff trying to make it look like the JC Hot toy.

I agree, Hot toys john connor Headsculpt looks incredible, and even better once you have it in hand. I dont see why anyone would want to swap out heads.

Trust me it's the paint, I have the HT one in hand obviously as well to compare it to. The sculpt on this one is just a bit better then Hot Toys, its the paint that makse the differance. The Hot Toys one is just a little too fat, and the neck is just a bit too short. When I pop it out to be repainted I will post a pic of it next to the Hot Toys version along with some pics of Christian for you guys to compare it though.

Trust me it's the paint, I have the HT one in hand obviously as well to compare it to. The sculpt on this one is just a bit better then Hot Toys, its the paint that makse the differance. The Hot Toys one is just a little too fat, and the neck is just a bit too short. When I pop it out to be repainted I will post a pic of it next to the Hot Toys version along with some pics of Christian for you guys to compare it though.

Will definitely be interested in seeing it. Thanks bud.

It has. A fellow freak ordered a Hot Toys Mark I Iron Man and they sent him the Sideshow mini bust. :lol

Oh yeah it happened...it was me it happened to! A $140 figure (on sale) and they sent me a MK I (hey they got the right armor I suppose) bust that retailed for like $35. Um....no.

Really irked me because I can't bring myself to pay the Ebay prices for the MK I and that was a SUPER sweet deal...if it was correct.

Also ordered a Machiko from them and they sent me Predator 2.

You win some you lose some but you never know until it's in hand from gohastings what you've for sure bought. My last two orders from them turned out fine though and were great deals.

I ordered the Connor from them as well. Mine should probably be here next week...can't wait to get him. My Terminator collection will have officially begun!

Oh yeah it happened...it was me it happened to! A $140 figure (on sale) and they sent me a MK I (hey they got the right armor I suppose) bust that retailed for like $35. Um....no.

Really irked me because I can't bring myself to pay the Ebay prices for the MK I and that was a SUPER sweet deal...if it was correct.

Also ordered a Machiko from them and they sent me Predator 2.

You win some you lose some but you never know until it's in hand from gohastings what you've for sure bought. My last two orders from them turned out fine though and were great deals.

I ordered the Connor from them as well. Mine should probably be here next week...can't wait to get him. My Terminator collection will have officially begun!

If it was the Lost Predator, that's a fail. But if it was the main Predator, you beat them! :lol

Back