Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it was the Lost Predator, that's a fail. But if it was the main Predator, you beat them! :lol

Yeah it was the Lost Pred.

Actually you can resale either for more than Machiko.

That's exactly what I did. I sold it on Ebay in about an hour after posting it. I'm not collecting much of the Predator line but the 1st one and Dutch. The Machiko was something like $75 shipped and I was interested in her so I couldn't pass that up.

Is it just his radio pouch and gun that isn't movie accurate? I'm thinking about getting that pouch and gun also.

hey guys a little problem has popped up on my figure.

The knife holder on his arm the Velcro has parted a bit is there some sort of glue I can use safely to attach the velcro pad to the knife holder?

A little late to this thread but here is my Salvation collection ..........

IMG_6857.jpg

IMG_6863.jpg

IMG_6866.jpg

:wave

Does anyone know how to get the straps around Johns neck back through the loops?

not sure if this will sound bad, but I pretty much super glued everything down (all the accessories that keep popping out of place).

not sure if this will sound bad, but I pretty much super glued everything down (all the accessories that keep popping out of place).

Iv felt the same just not plucked up the courage to do so lol

its only the wee velcro parts that annoy me. Would not like to see what HT Military figures are like

Iv felt the same just not plucked up the courage to do so lol

its only the wee velcro parts that annoy me. Would not like to see what HT Military figures are like

It actually won't be too bad as you could still remove all the clips and accessories if you just glue the velcro parts and the backs of those pouches to the appropriate places on the harness/strap/thingy.

everything is glued on my figure lol - i also sandpapered the whole figure so he looked battle worn

Sounds like a nice touch!

Back