1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the outfit but I can't stand the headsculpt. Might pick it up later on and do a head swap or something.

Question to anyone with the Golden Age Cap I just cracked it open from sideshow, the top part of his suit is not very long at the bottom of the waist where it is supposed to tuck in, i managed to pull the pants up over it but it does not tuck in to deep has or does anyone else have this issue ? is it common to nt be to long etc.? advice would be great.

Question to anyone with the Golden Age Cap I just cracked it open from sideshow, the top part of his suit is not very long at the bottom of the waist where it is supposed to tuck in, i managed to pull the pants up over it but it does not tuck in to deep has or does anyone else have this issue ? is it common to nt be to long etc.? advice would be great.

I am pretty sure mine is fine. Let me go check.

Edit.. As far as I can see/tell, it's all tucked in the way it is supposed to be.

Sikatar what i mean is I can tuck it in its just that there is not a lot of length or maybe You have to pull the pants up higher possibly? mine were kinda ghetto dropped hmmmmm i dunno

Lol, gotcha. Everything on mine seems good. No ghetto droop, lol

Edit.. Droop, dropped, whatever the heck it is called, lol.

Sikatar what i mean is I can tuck it in its just that there is not a lot of length or maybe You have to pull the pants up higher possibly? mine were kinda ghetto dropped hmmmmm i dunno

The pants on my Cap were 'low - riding' too.....he had droopy crotch...worries me what the people in the HT factories do to these figures sometimes...

Sikatar you have the top part that red and white and the lower part of that tucks in to the bottom pants, but how deep does yours go is the padded red and white area short or long for the most part or is your pants pulled up high?

This is going to sound soo wrong, lol, but his pants are up high enough that I can't tell how deep it goes. I didn't have to adjust any part of his clothes nor were the pants low. If my wife ever read this, I'd have some explaining to do.

Not sure if that helped spekerol but I'm trying :lol

Back