Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
merry xmas all
oke-1.jpg

oki.jpg

oko.jpg

okee.jpg

Venomous venom, cute Santa hat!

I concur. Considering police joker was a bonus it certainly is a lot more than just that.

Yeah, the DX Joker itself had never really blown me away because of all the futzing/tweaking I've done to my v1 with Bank Robber head.

The Police Joker is well smart. I still love the DX Joker itself. The new jacket and head sculpt but it just never blown me away because my v1 is near equal to the DX. It was the Police suit I mainly bought it for.

3932268025_5137f3158c.jpg

I really love all 3 figures equally, though something about a well tailored uniform really intrigues me on a 1/6 figure.

I don't know what it is about it whether the fact it's so clean and tidy and just the perfect amount of detail that looks just like a real person scaled down.

I don't know what it is about it whether the fact it's so clean and tidy and just the perfect amount of detail that looks just like a real person scaled down.

Nice pictures :)
I never understood why ppl would give up their Police uniform especially for the little money you get online. I was only considering cause I had two and I still couldn't justify it :p. I would never give up an extra figure like this one if I had only one. Out of all figures this is the only one I see where the suit/uniform fits perfectly and we are not talking about a loose fit but a tight fit that makes him look GOOOOOD. The accuracy to this is soo tight. I guess at least most fitments lately are great but this one is way noticeable if even just a bit more material was to mistakenly used. I was worried about that when I first saw the promo shots cause until that point I simply did not see anything that was so well fitted
Would have been nice to give it real credit by giving it it's own labeled stand but not like its not DIYable :D

So I got mine yesterday, no pics/no time.... I didn't even have to futz the PERS Joker aside from tweaking the tie just a bit. Great figure. Those little pins were a pain but in the end it only took a couple minutes to get them attached.

Slapped the Cop Joker on a standard TT and it fit perfect (used my last Narrow TT the other day even though I had been saving it for the DX Joker) to be honest it looked great! Not sure I would even want to try a Narrow at this point. Great uniform.... Anyway, can't wait to get home tonight and mess with him a bit more... Name plaque was dislodged from the stand and he has the slightest of marks on his nose.... Not enough to worry about though. I'd say this is the nicest figure I've gotten this year. Really seems to live up to the hype. :rock

Those little pins were a pain but in the end it only took a couple minutes to get them attached.

Slapped the Cop Joker on a standard TT and it fit perfect (used my last Narrow TT the other day even though I had been saving it for the DX Joker) to be honest it looked great! Not sure I would even want to try a Narrow at this point.

What exactly do the pins do? I received mine yesterday but mostly just looked at all the pieces. On the instructions it shows pinning two each on the right side loops. Do the grenades actually connect to them because it seems like they just fit in the loops without.

Thanks for the info on the TT. I need to pick up a body for Cop Joker and the standard is easier and cheaper to get.

What exactly do the pins do? I received mine yesterday but mostly just looked at all the pieces. On the instructions it shows pinning two each on the right side loops. Do the grenades actually connect to them because it seems like they just fit in the loops without.

Thanks for the info on the TT. I need to pick up a body for Cop Joker and the standard is easier and cheaper to get.

Yeah, I just randomly placed them through the loops. I think I put one on each loop then just placed the remaining ones wherever. I think it's all about preference, unless you're a stickler for movie accuracy, and I'm not.

Yeah, Standard TT worked just fine. I think quite a few are using them for their Cop Jokers.

I got mine last weekend from NYC's Forbidden Planet store. They give a college student discount (10 percent). Also, there is a store near by called Toy Tokyo which sells Trutypes for 30 bucks plus tax. So, with my discount at FP plus TT body is cost about 210 smackers for all of this Joker glory.

This truly is a Very Merry Christmas!

guys just curious, what's the edition size on the joker? I note there was no certificate!

Well I caved and bought mine last night. After the bing discount it was only $142 so I couldn't pass it up. He will be here on the 30th. Now I just need my 2nd body. :)

So what are you all doing with the socks on Cop Joker. Is the sock supposed to go over the ball joint and into the foot??

It sounds like a dumb question but it seems like the extra layer of cloth prevents the ball joint from plugging into the foot.

Back