Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its just that my batman begins and superman returns came with certificates and the edition size of each was 1500
Yeah, a few pieces in the past were limited editions with stated edition sizes, but they haven't done that in a while to my recollection (though some of the exclusives like Predator have supposedly had specified limited edition numbers).

Its just that my batman begins and superman returns came with certificates and the edition size of each was 1500

A few of Hot Toys' first figures, which those two were, had published edition sizes, but it's been years since they did that. Their figures are fairly limited as they do eventually sell out and become hard to find, but Hot Toys has also at times done second production run to satisfy demand and of course make more money, and not having edition sizes doesn't hurt the secondary market sales so with Hot Toys, other than knowing what number you got, there's really no gain to knowing the ES, in fact, could make it worse trying to collect their stuff if that were public.

So what are you all doing with the socks on Cop Joker. Is the sock supposed to go over the ball joint and into the foot??

It sounds like a dumb question but it seems like the extra layer of cloth prevents the ball joint from plugging into the foot.

There is a small hole on the other end where the ball from the foot peg will fit through to plug into the shoe. Just slide the barbell into the large end and move it around, you should find it.

The truetype fully fits in the box without taking anything apart. The legs are bent ever so slightly for storage.

watermark.php

It makes me think of denim?

Wrap some cellotape around your finger and dab. It'll be like you never took the figure out of the box.

Probably from when he did the liner, that stuff goes everywhere, i know from experience! Looking good Snake. :) I use one of those handheld wipe things that you use to get lint off stuff. Carefully, it works great

well I changed my settings to have more posts per page... so for me this thread is only 193 pages long :lol

Has anymore broken their PERS stick yet?? Im almost scared to move mine.. the things so stiff

Back