Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_4567.jpg

100_4568.jpg

100_4569.jpg

I know this is a little too much to ask,but I find the instructions for the grenades rig very vague.Any chance at a How to video?

just took the time today to put the little pinners in what a pain in the a$$!!! looks great though, has anyone gone for the look with him holding up the card as in the "Here's my card" part of the scene?

just took the time today to put the little pinners in what a pain in the a$$!!! looks great though, has anyone gone for the look with him holding up the card as in the "Here's my card" part of the scene?

Slightly off topic, the photo in your signature is that from something larger?

Looking awesome once again snake, nice choice with the original shirt/billyb tie combo, been meaning to do the same.

Re the other idea guys, I reckon a turned around BR joker would look cool, as long as you had a few more to go with them eg like Snake does, otherwise it could look a bit odd

Did anyone repaint the cop head with the makeup???

I've actually been wondering this myself, thought someone would've by now!

Looking awesome once again snake, nice choice with the original shirt/billyb tie combo, been meaning to do the same.

Re the other idea guys, I reckon a turned around BR joker would look cool, as long as you had a few more to go with them eg like Snake does, otherwise it could look a bit odd

I've actually been wondering this myself, thought someone would've by now!

Here you go - good job but paint could be improved - i've always had it in mind to do the same to an extra cop joker head

"See, this is how crazy Batman's made Gotham!"

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm trying to get the wrinkles out of my coat... Would soaking it in water be a wise decision? I don't want to ruin it...

Thanks. :)

Back