Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c'mon man
rev_joker-toy-figure_bank-robber-mo.jpg

Oh. I was having one of those moments when you think about something too hard.

Ok seriously WTF!?

Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 4:51 PM on December 23, 2009 in SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94110.

Detailed Results:
Delivered, December 23, 2009, 4:51 pm, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94110
Acceptance, December 23, 2009, 4:51 pm, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94110
Processed through Sort Facility, December 22, 2009, 1:01 pm, RICHMOND, CA 94804
Processed through Sort Facility, December 19, 2009, 4:47 pm, BELL, CA 90201
Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 18, 2009

I haven't received ANYTHING!?

the boss said he'd make the darkness go away...that it would light up with bright lights......LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm getting my tickets in advance for that one. I think Joker shot Santa's sleigh and he crashed into the side of the building in that poster. :lol

the boss said he'd make the darkness go away...that it would light up with bright lights......LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

That was the dumbest line in TDK along with "Things are worse den ever!" in the scene where Harvey Dent is at a press confrence where he lied and said "I am the Batman"

Stupid stupid dialogue.

Christmas time bro ............. even couriers have gone full retard. Apparently my package (Thriller and Wolverine) are on their way to a different Province. :dunno

For ???? sakes! :mad:

Makes me glad all my stuff coming soon will be shipping out AFTER the new year.

Makes me glad all my stuff coming soon will be shipping out AFTER the new year.

It just doesn't make any sense though. At first it said that the item was recieved in Markham (Where Eric is located) and then the next day in Mississauga (Toronto) ................... 5 days later Mississauga is removed and Regina, SK (Province next to me) is in its place.

:confused:

Typo maybe?

Back