Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC02678.jpg

DSC02685.jpg

:D

i just spent the last 2 hours looking through every single joker card i have, trying to find the screen acurate one from the grenade scene. for some reason i couldn't find it!!!!!! i just found out why.... my V1 joker was holding a handful of cards and they were all duplicates of the one i was looking for...... worst 2 hours ever!!!

Welcome arrival!

Great work!!! :)

I love to see people really taking time with their posing!

And your photography is excellent also!

Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Welcome and pictures looking good! DX01 is the best figure of the year! BTW you may want to bring back out the shirt collar of the police uniform which would look more realistic but other than that nice work

HaHa~ Thanks, buddy~
I have so much fun posing my figures.
It seems that the characters vividy in front of my eyes.

Joker DX is definitly the best figure in 2009, and I love the bank robber ver. too.

14b4dff454b78e.jpg

O.K., so I got some lighting for my display!

I decided to go with LED, and I really like the way it looks.

Here it is with the rest of the room lights on (I have my display tied into the light switch with the rest of the room lights):

P1050801.jpg

Here it is with the room lights off:

P1050832.jpg

A look at the lights themselves:

P1050811.jpg

I used 2 low profile LED strips that had 12 lights each. This was far too bright so I used black electrical tape to cover 8 of the lights on each strip. I really like the final result!

P1050803.jpg

P1050827.jpg

At first I wasn't sure if I liked the way his hat blocked the light at this angle but I think I like it now.

Kind of highlights his scars!

P1050814.jpg

Back