Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some quick pics of my Joker.
Not very good in comparison to most of you guys, but am so psyched to have him I wanted to post.
Love this fig. Didn't think anything would get close to the Mark I Ironman, but this guy might just beat him !!!

DSCI0005-6.jpg

DSCI0002-10.jpg

DSCI0001-9.jpg

Bob

I hope this gets figure of the year over on Michael Crawfords' site. It deserves to IMO. Definitley the best figure I own!

O.K., so I got some lighting for my display!

I decided to go with LED, and I really like the way it looks.

Here it is with the rest of the room lights on (I have my display tied into the light switch with the rest of the room lights):

P1050801.jpg

Here it is with the room lights off:

P1050832.jpg

A look at the lights themselves:

P1050811.jpg

I used 2 low profile LED strips that had 12 lights each. This was far too bright so I used black electrical tape to cover 8 of the lights on each strip. I really like the final result!

Great set up .. amazing pics..!!I love it ..

When I picked up the DX, I was astounded at the Cop HS version. I still prefer the BR HS by a smidge to the Clown despite the awesome PERS.

Nice pics by the way.

mine is getting here tomorrow .. woppii.. Im going to hunt the postman jajajaj..jajajaj down .. or GPS him .. all the way down to my post box .. !!jajajaja

Hello Fellas...

Excuse me for being extremely late on this, and out of the loop, but if anyone could answer these quick questions, it'd be greatly appreciated. I just read the last 20-30 pages of this thread and couldn't find the answers...

I already have the Bank Robber Joker head, on the V1 Body, with the BillyB shirt and Tie.

So my plan was/is to buy the DX Head, DX Vest, and DX Coat.

Do these things fit on and interchage with the Vol.1 Body? Especially the DX Head? Or No?

Many thanks in advance for any info as to these points.

I already have the Bank Robber Joker head, on the V1 Body, with the BillyB shirt and Tie.

So my plan was/is to buy the DX Head, DX Vest, and DX Coat.

Do these things fit on and interchage with the Vol.1 Body? Especially the DX Head? Or No?

Many thanks in advance for any info as to these points.

Yes to all. :D

I finally buckled down and finished my little badge project.

Here is the finished product:
P1050871.jpg

How it works:
P1050872.jpg

In context:
P1050869.jpg

Kind of a pain to do, but well worth it in the end!

I know this is off-topic, but I'm sure there a lot of detolf owners in here... is it really necessary to secure the detolf to a wall like it suggests?

Back