Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nt3b8.jpg

lolz

then it would only be 199 not 200, this would be the 200th, and that would be BORING!!!!!!

While us freaks are on here arguing, drooling, wanting etc

Please think of the people in Haiti

So as I, OneSixthBruce have some HT DX Jokers left I have listed one on ebay with 100% of the sale going to the Earthquake fund

Here you go, if you have one cool, but if you know someone who is about to buy one send them here -> This is Serious

Spread the word please

Just my luck! Received my Joker DX again and the stick on the Joker head came broken. And there is a very distracting paint nick beside the cop sculpt's hairline. Hopefully I can get these replaced. ARGH.

My PERS has broken! I only got the figure today! I was taking pictures of it and as I moved the eyes they both stopped moving. I'm gonna have a look inside in a few minutes, is this an easy fix or will I have to get a replacement?

My PERS has broken! I only got the figure today! I was taking pictures of it and as I moved the eyes they both stopped moving. I'm gonna have a look inside in a few minutes, is this an easy fix or will I have to get a replacement?

Get a replacement. If they don't require you to send the broken one back, then you will have to DX heads. unscrew the plate on the broken head and have fun freely posing your eyes :D

Get a replacement. If they don't require you to send the broken one back, then you will have to DX heads. unscrew the plate on the broken head and have fun freely posing your eyes :D

lol, I will do that if what I am trying now fails. The part that holds the two eyes together has split in two so I am trying to glue them back together. :rolleyes:

Back