Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
105302xqyv9mlm0ascxksa.jpg

105309o9xmlsmw83w3mmbb.jpg

105258qhyj2hnncygnyyyn.jpg

105448sczswhsgsjytzelw.jpg

11001027bx3ku2ddk3r9h3.jpg

105409o6qyqxq7wy9oo59y.jpg

Must have.

Pre-ordered.

My first Ledger Joker -- didn't like the older versions enough to buy them, but this one looks the part, and Kato's clothing is the icing on an already impressive cake. It would have been nice if they included the grenades inside the coat, though. Easy mod if they don't include them.

Must have.

Pre-ordered.

My first Ledger Joker -- didn't like the older versions enough to buy them, but this one looks the part, and Kato's clothing is the icing on an already impressive cake. It would have been nice if they included the grenades inside the coat, though. Easy mod if they don't include them.

:hi5:

I did want the BR Joker but did not find it for a good enough price so am glad I held off for this!

I hope we get to see some joker paint on the bare hands time the final product comes out.

105409o6qyqxq7wy9oo59y.jpg

I have a feeling these two pieces are worth their money and then some even though i passed. :/

Ah, sorry then for any misunderstanding. Oftentimes I see people speaking as though certain figures are and always were crap. Makes me wonder how bad their memory is when they're talking about the likes of the Bank Robber Joker sculpt which was, at the time not so long ago, a real game changer. There was no Adam sculpt back then that HT fell short of. HT was leading the pack.

I agree on this one, its an absolute must-buy. Presuming things like the suspenders are there its got everything except the RPG really.

Yeah absolutely. I remember when BR joker was announced, and I literally sat here trawling pics and discussions of its perfection for nights. LOL I owned and loved them all, even the lowly V1. Seems if I could only have had one though, this by far!

Yeah absolutely. I remember when BR joker was announced, and I literally sat here trawling pics and discussions of its perfection for nights. LOL I owned and loved them all, even the lowly V1. Seems if I could only have had one though, this by far!

Same here. And this is the first figure since BR Joker that I've pre-ordered right after the full specs hit. Can't wait. :)

EX is always worth it. The EX Kryptonite is going for $70+ on ebay. Always EX, always.

Damn. I should have hung onto the Kryptonite longer then. Sold it right after getting it for $30 on ebay (auction). :(

Getting the EX for Bespin Luke to do the same, but lesson learned. Im going to hold onto it longer.

Back