Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already have a grumpy that (as well as all the other robbers) that I picked up from Pennyworth - will just upgrade him :rock

Grumpy1.jpg

What would you say I'm seeing here? Is it the greatest custom ever made, one of the best, interchangeable with Hot Toys, or something else entirely? Someone needs to tell me how I should be reacting here because I just don't know what to think...

That's actually a pretty good deal all things considered. Getting the figure, the room and the table/chairs for $200 is not bad. I have the MRM laughing sculpt and it can look pretty cool although it does pale in comparison to Adam's and this new HT offering:

img1564jh.jpg

So who's actually gonna make a "Grumpy" figure? I think it'd be a fun little custom to make. :)

I did - but sold him..... :monkey1

I already have a grumpy that (as well as all the other robbers) that I picked up from Pennyworth - will just upgrade him :rock

Grumpy1.jpg

.....to Umair! :yess:

Don't know if it's been posted yet but heres a cool one of the 2.0 and the DX01 together.

DX11andDX01.jpg

Cool to see them together. Will be glad to own both.

Beautiful pics there. Can't wait to shoot this guy.

I hope the mirror works atleast then.:lol

It looks like it does to me.

I already have a grumpy that (as well as all the other robbers) that I picked up from Pennyworth - will just upgrade him

Grumpy1.jpg

Awesome! :rock

Amazing custom, I think I have seen a shot of all of them displayed. I guess I should ask Pennyworth about the specs on that bad boy. It looks good. :clap

Thanks man :hi5:
It's been awhile since I built him but PM me if you have questions.
Umair has the whole lot now. I'll let him post pics when he's ready.

Back