Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed, the wrong sock pattern is also along the side of the magazine panel :rotfl :rotfl

528073_10151035253031418_1743619991_n.jpg

I actually thought that was a nice touch.

On a side note, I just now saw the pic with the blade coming out of the shoe. Cool.

I don't mind the purple. Better than just another of the same. Would've just rather it had the "Ha Ha Ha" graffiti on it like I originally thought it did.

SnakeDoc

Yeah I would have liked that too. It would be an easy mod though. So Ill probably do that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Im getting this Joker.Looks much better than previous Heath HT Jokers.This will be my first and maybe only Heath HT Joker.

I don't mind the purple. Better than just another of the same. Would've just rather it had the "Ha Ha Ha" graffiti on it like I originally thought it did.

SnakeDoc

Its just that I find the colour distracting. Really Like it when the base is incorporated / becomes a part of the figure. Like say, Mark VI's dio. Otherwise, a subtle bland black is always good.

My problem with the base is that, while the DX01/DX02 bases were clever and inspired by the actual costume stands for the 1:1 costumes, every DX base since then (as far as I recall) has been pretty uninspired, including this one.

They could have easily done a road section from the 'Hit me' scene for example. But whatever, i'm happy with what we're getting.

Mine will be sitting on the chair by the table anyway!
Got my Dx joker with grenade rig which will receive this latest sculpt or bank robber head depending on which i prefer. My joker v1.........well, any thoughts on what to do with it? Maybe i should go with the nurse look? (the sensible thing would be to sell it)

Back