Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't do that for 2 reasons:

1) limited display space/money

2) I find it fun to switch out the parts and what not to create a new display with what came in the box. I'm not a pose and leave it kind of collector though so that might be why

Last time I recall seeing something like that was when they were promoting the Tumbler v.1.

Batmobile_InAssemblyline.jpg

I am a bit surprised they are not wearing gloves at the factory while handling product, strict hand washing policy at the very least i'd hope.

I am a bit surprised they are not wearing gloves at the factory while handling product, strict hand washing policy at the very least i'd hope.

They aren't manufacturing medical instruments or computer chips. lol

I guess if only to keep fingerprints off.

Can't we all just get along!? It's New Years Eve! :wave

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpqknwKbvDE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

They aren't manufacturing medical instruments or computer chips. lol

I guess if only to keep fingerprints off.

Yea, i mean not wearing gloves is fine as long as they have strict policy to keep hands clean while handling..i mean would you like to think of the possibilty someone who had handled your figure was in the washroom before doing such, having a wet **** then improperly wiped their *** and left without washing hands?. XD

Every assembly line runs that risk. When it gets right down to it you don't know where your iPhone has been, and you put that against your face.

Yeah, I'm totally butt hurt about it. It seems to me that you might be the one that's "butt hurt," as you said, considering that this isn't the first discussion about socks that you've felt the need to interject how sick of those discussions you are. To some people, every detail is important, and with that in mind, they are going to discuss certain things that you might not like. My best advice would be to deal with it.

youmadbro.jpg

:lol

I am, but what's the point of posting anything if you can't, at the very least, post something constructive.:dunno Regardless of that, see ya later.:wave

Back